• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Archery and Luck!!! L@@K

A

Astynax/Tek

Me and a friend have been doing Lady M's lately. He's a tamer and im an archer....I usually wear a luck suit the whole time im hitting the boss....which really reduces the amount of damage i can inflict...i was wondering if i could wear a uber suit and then before it dies switch back over to a luck suit and get the luck bennifits?

gimme your thoughts please

T

Trukx

Yes, this is how i do it all the time. Full suit up until about 1k hp is left (before the very last spawn hits). Then switch to luck suit and click the statue.

If you have UOassist you can set macros to swap suits really easily.

I

imported_GFY

You could also add bushido to your template for the luck bonus.

G

might be a samuri forum question but does the bushido luck visibly show on your character status or is it one of those hidden numbers. I've never seen my luck suddenly jump up by 1000 so either I'm doing it wrong it its not supposed to be seen :p

thanks,