• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pwnuo.com

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't seem to reply to anything or post more **** for sale... :(

Complicated website.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's biased dog poopy.

come to felucian.com.

We are hard but we are fair.

There is no racial biggotry here. We do not look down upon ******s, ****s. ****s or *******s.

Here you are all equally worthless.

- Gunnery Sgt. Hartmann (R. L. Ermy)

S

SUPRsalad

god another classic fULL of awesome one-liners... (or two in your case)

'i will gouge out your eyeballs and SKULL **** you!'.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

the market permissions are messed up. it will be fixed soon.. for now just post your sells in the main forum and i will move them to the market. by next week it should be fixed.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

it's biased dog poopy.

come to felucian.com.

We are hard but we are fair.

There is no racial biggotry here. We do not look down upon ******s, ****s. ****s or *******s.

Here you are all equally worthless.

- Gunnery Sgt. Hartmann (R. L. Ermy)
your just mad that you got banned for posting immature/indecent picutes and comments.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i only watch the best movies.

You guys oughta to a story on me sometime.

Why should we do a story on you?

Caus' I'm so ****in' good! That ain't no **** neither. I've done got me 157 dead ****s killed. 53 of them are south of Seoul. Them are all certified.

Any women, or children?

Sometimes.

How can you shoot women... and children?

Easy... YOU JUST DON'T LEAD 'EM SO MUCH... AIN'T WAR HELL?

your forums are to felucian as elton john is to gerard butler.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wont use the site, felucian.com is better. they don't ban if the heat is on them.
Well, from what I gather/read they keep it all in the game, no RL **** talking, which is what I prefer... The RL left OUT of game forums.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't seclude yourself just because you make yourself a target on a daily basis!!!

no one knows **** about my IRL, which is why i'm not a target :D

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, from what I gather/read they keep it all in the game, no RL **** talking, which is what I prefer... The RL left OUT of game forums.
Pretty trammie if ya ask me, guess I just miss the hardcore feel of the old ESF forums :p

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty trammie if ya ask me, guess I just miss the hardcore feel of the old ESF forums :p

those were a blast. G!B was second to them... i still have screenies of when i gained access to their private forums.

pics for a more sober time :D

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't seclude yourself just because you make yourself a target on a daily basis!!!

no one knows **** about my IRL, which is why i'm not a target :D
God, I get insulted on SO MANY websites, I am leathered to it by now. But it's nice to not have to worry about that for once, and how do I make myself a target?

How is that Trammie? It's a game... And being a pvper means you talk **** about RL? That's pretty lammie if you ask me.