• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pwned irl

G

ya... GG damn I had to re equip...
, wow the horror... but thank you for proving my point.... Kush dismounted me Amanda Shade Armor Ignored me... Verum nerve striked and you pain spiked me from in the house.... lol

I dont cry in vent If I do anything I say damn that was a nice suit go into afk channel walk outside smoke a cig then get back on and re equip...

Again GG it is just a game... but I am glad you got the kill shot on me...
made me all warm in fuzzy inside

G

<blockquote><hr>

you could hear him screaming through UO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a bit of news that may be disconcerting to you. That's not RL.

Dont let the revelation tear your world down...

I

imported_Goron

Goog guy, I didn't think you would stoop so low to photoshop a picture to make it look like you killed Kage. Kage doesn't die. he is the best pvper in all of UO. His exploits are even well known in Hello Kitty Island Adventure and as far as Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life.

Don't worry Kage! I got your back! No more fake pics of your body! Right buddy?!

Yenji Yasagari

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm just happy TnT FINALLY killed somebody with that 4v1 mentality. I mean, after watching them fail on Puffy, Astynax, and *cough* Shakaja the TAMER, I figured they would have to get it eventually. 25% of the time ain't bad though.

Yenji Yasagari

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

baby steps. baby steps.

[/ QUOTE ] If you guys were any slower, you would be moving backwards in time.

I

imported_Goron

if only- we used to domintae k0c much more than we do now.
Back before k0c ran 3 tamers at a time with stealth support and we ran tamers we were dropping them much more frequently.

But after they whined so much, most of us switched over to other templates in an attempt to make the overall Siege experience more positive for all involved. Unfortunately, K0c did the exact opposite and started running more stealth and tamers. So now its all kind of reversed.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Correct me if im wrong but our only active tamers are big d and shak yes? I mean i have a tamer but hes in the middle of the ocean right now, out in the salty depths searching for seamen
{lolz}

Yenji Yasagari

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been PvPing quite frequently and have only seen one KOC tamer total, and thats Shakaja. I remember Vmp was good back in the day, not sure if TnT is who Vmp is now, but Krystal is there, so I'm assuming. Vmp did have good teamplay, although the best PvPers are probably all KOC, which is why you guys get rocked now. Prolly can do spawns good though, on a side note.

I

imported_Goron

When I got on two days ago, Shak, big D, and Special K (or was it A? maybe R?) were sitting outside Krystals.

I'll give you that that was the first time I'd seen him (Special N) in a while, but I see Shak every day, and Big D occasionally.

But, the numbers don't lie, K0c has a higher tame/lore skill average than TnT. Go look at uo.com, or my post where I conveniently posted the pics for you here:

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=7716135&amp;page=1&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have a bit of news that may be disconcerting to you. That's not RL.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not?!?!

*looks worried*

Ye may be right! Just let me get these floating bits of decor out the way, so I can check...

*falls out window, gets beaten up by orcs*

Nay, tis real life. Everyone can relax!

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

I've been PvPing quite frequently and have only seen one KOC tamer total, and thats Shakaja. I remember Vmp was good back in the day, not sure if TnT is who Vmp is now, but Krystal is there, so I'm assuming. Vmp did have good teamplay, although the best PvPers are probably all KOC, which is why you guys get rocked now. Prolly can do spawns good though, on a side note.

[/ QUOTE ]

Back when zen joined vmp was about the time when the archery unbalance happened and all of vmp went archers with these uber bows that kill in a couple of shot solo so you can imagine having a whole guild of em... I don't call that talent or teamwork, just the best templates for killing which is what they did a lot of to the point of even some guilds leaving for a short period because they didn't have a chance against them... They were so awesome that they didn't really have to hide to survive and they didn't need teamwork to make it work... didn't even have to target enemy as archery would auto fire back ... This was even better than the destructive tamers... I still would not call them good pvpers or teamwork because of that.. just great pkers... Then it became harder when they fixed the unbalance of the weapons and skills of ninjitsu and thus hiding/stealthing was seen more and more with this template.. Still great template but now the skills of the pvpers started coming into play and we all know who is the best!!! No matter how much others try to bring them down with their silly false statements... Everyone KNOWs who is the best..

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

baby steps. baby steps.

[/ QUOTE ] If you guys were any slower, you would be moving backwards in time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love that one hahha

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Back when zen joined vmp was about the time when the archery unbalance happened and all of vmp went archers with these uber bows that kill in a couple of shot solo so you can imagine having a whole guild of em... I don't call that talent or teamwork, just the best templates for killing which is what they did a lot of to the point of even some guilds leaving for a short period because they didn't have a chance against them... They were so awesome that they didn't really have to hide to survive and they didn't need teamwork to make it work... didn't even have to target enemy as archery would auto fire back ... This was even better than the destructive tamers... I still would not call them good pvpers or teamwork because of that.. just great pkers... Then it became harder when they fixed the unbalance of the weapons and skills of ninjitsu and thus hiding/stealthing was seen more and more with this template.. Still great template but now the skills of the pvpers started coming into play and we all know who is the best!!! No matter how much others try to bring them down with their silly false statements... Everyone KNOWs who is the best..

[/ QUOTE ]

VmP was never good
Not since I played here and TnT they complain alot about stupid things.

Its a game just log off and go outside its beautiful out.

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you spew too many lies goron....hilarious that you yourself have and use a STEALTH TAMER

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

you spew too many lies goron....hilarious that you yourself have and use a STEALTH TAMER

[/ QUOTE ]
do i?
Go to uo.com, look at my character. Then come back and tell me what you saw.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
do i?
Go to uo.com, look at my character. Then come back and tell me what you saw.

[/ QUOTE ]
I honestly won't be surprised if you come back and try to claim I have Tame, lore, vet, hide, stealth, ninja in addition to the magery, med, eval that uo.com lists.

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
answer this question goron:

Have you ever ran a stealth tamer?
I already know you have because before the petball changes you killed me on Goron and you were definitely running the template. If you answer yes then well..you're a hypocrite

as to your bs claim that theres more animal taming lore in koc thats great...BUT does that mean all those people are stealth tamers?

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

answer this question goron:

Have you ever ran a stealth tamer?

[/ QUOTE ]Yes.
<blockquote><hr>

I already know you have because before the petball changes you killed me on Goron and you were definitely running the template. If you answer yes then well..you're a hypocrite

[/ QUOTE ]how? please explain.

<blockquote><hr>

as to your bs claim that theres more animal taming lore in koc thats great...

[/ QUOTE ]How is the claim bs, the numbers don't lie. Do you think I doctored the screen shot? Go look for yourself.
<blockquote><hr>

BUT does that mean all those people are stealth tamers?

[/ QUOTE ]Umm, no, it just means that k0c has more tamers than TnT... Do you know what statistics is? I work with the assumption that not every character in k0c is running 30 tame/30lore, then i also assume that the character with tame or lore are running towards 100 each. I can then determine that k0c runs more tamers than TnT. There is no arguing that, as long as my assumptions hold true. Now, if you'd like to look silly, you can go ahead and tell me k0c runs 30 tame on every character.

You really did make a fool of yourself with this posting...

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe in the little world inside your mind. The point is you are complaining about stealth taming yet you have the skills on stones and have used them in combat. The stats may say we have more taming and lore. BUT as I said and as you agreed this does not mean we have more stealth support than you. Merely more tamers...mine for example is a tamer tailor. Is he in the field providing stealth support...hell no. What was TNT's top skill again..hide?

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe in the little world inside your mind. The point is you are complaining about stealth taming yet you have the skills on stones and have used them in combat. The stats may say we have more taming and lore. BUT as I said and as you agreed this does not mean we have more stealth support than you. Merely more tamers...mine for example is a tamer tailor. Is he in the field providing stealth support...hell no. What was TNT's top skill again..hide?

[/ QUOTE ]
Aight, please quote me where I said k0c had more stealth tamers than we do?
Can't?
ok, then how about quoting where I said k0c had more stealth than tnt? can't do that either?
well, then how about make posts relevant to the thread instead of trying to derail them.

Also you only hurt yourself with the argument that YOUR tamer is a tailor tamer. I could make the arguement that many of our total noncombatants have hide as a defensive mechanism. Our tailors run hide to stay alive from k0c PKs. See, your bs goes both ways.

So please, tell me what the heck your posts are tryign to say? It seems you forgot to actually make a point. cuz the only thing you *tried* to claim was that I was complaining about stealth tamers in k0c... If you still think thats the case, quote my complaint. I am waiting.

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im just saying just because the average of tamers in koc is higher...does not mean that those tamers are on the field fighting in pvp. Do you understand this? So your post of the averages means jack [censored]...and you personally I don't even remember the last time I saw Stranglelove...guess you just like being a tamer xD

I

imported_Goron

lol- you keep trying, but once again sweetiepie, Goron is a scribe mage.
Go ask your lover puffy, he killed me on goron and strangelove in one go. (and took the time to make a post saying so)

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in that case...I guess it would be in your best interest to put taming back on..

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

Its a game just log off and go outside its beautiful out.

[/ QUOTE ]

For Puffy:

You get a line and I'll get a pole... honey.
You get a line and I'll get a pole... babe.
You get a line and I'll get a pole and we'll go fishing in the crawdad hole.
Honey, oh babe, of mine.

A little Southern fishing song for the season

Enjoy the trout you caught Puffy...

It is beautiful outside and if it doesn't rain tonight.. I'm going to go to a minor league baseball game... Goooo Barrons!..

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

in that case...I guess it would be in your best interest to put taming back on..

[/ QUOTE ]
God forbid I do that- I had enough of k0c whining and crying about tamers. I'd rather die to koc ganks as a mage than live but endure k0c pancake sessions

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol. everything goes two ways in this argument, so why even bother. I'll cya on the field and lets just try and have fun shall we

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this is completely off the thread but,

shouldn't the caption to this article read:
Mellisa Williamson, 35, a Bulllitt Avenue resident, worries the sound from the jackhammers will effect her unborn child.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Mellisa Williamson, 35, a Bulllitt Avenue resident, worries the sound from the jackhammers will effect her unborn child.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you write it your way, it would be "affect", not "effect". But, both are correct grammatically otherwise. The original just indicates that she is aware there will be an effect, and she is worrying about it. Your version indicates that she is unsure if there will be an effect, and she worries that it will affect the child.

G

Actually I'd say she ought to be more worried about the affect of the ciggie she's got stuck between her fingers.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Actually I'd say she ought to be more worried about the affect of the ciggie she's got stuck between her fingers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Zing!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Mellisa Williamson, 35, a Bullitt Avenue resident, worries the sound from the jackhammers will effect her unborn child.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you write it your way, it would be "affect", not "effect". But, both are correct grammatically otherwise. The original just indicates that she is aware there will be an effect, and she is worrying about it. Your version indicates that she is unsure if there will be an effect, and she worries that it will affect the child.

[/ QUOTE ]

oops affect, fumble finger muther fu..

but will jackhammer sound affect her unborn child? or would it be the sound of the jackhammers cause stress to the mother and thus affecting the unborn child. Or is it the effect of the jackhammers affect the fetus, I don't know I no damn literary major.

Also, to point out the smoking in the picture would negate the irony.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Mellisa Williamson, 35, a Bullitt Avenue resident, worries the sound from the jackhammers will effect her unborn child.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oops affect, fumble finger muther fu..

but will jackhammer sound affect her unborn child? or would it be the sound of the jackhammers cause stress to the mother and thus affecting the unborn child. Or is it the effect of the jackhammers affect the fetus, I don't know I no damn literary major.

Also, to point out the smoking in the picture would negate the irony.

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl

Or.. maybe the noise is making her so upset she is having to calm her nerves by smoking which is endangering her baby?

but of coarse not her fault right?

interesting picture...:)

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Again, this would be correct except for the "effect" :)

I

imported_Black_Magick

Aren't you the one who posted about KOC having taming on their top skills? So is that crying or obsession... And @ GC kinda pathetic that you post a screeny of you getting one shot on Kage, killing him, then come to act like you actually did something... Learn to pvp so one day you can actually kill him by yourself ^^.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Correct me if im wrong but our only active tamers are big d and shak yes? I mean i have a tamer but hes in the middle of the ocean right now, out in the salty depths searching for seamen
{lolz}

[/ QUOTE ]

shak, big d, and Gsar, there ya go corrected buddy. I would name a few others, wavace was doing taming the other day too, so there ya go. Thats four, how many more are you hiding cause i know at least 5-6 koc have tamers, and i have seen at least 4 on at once.

Plus, with you all being blue, and only PVPing in luna, there is usally twilight, or Roy, or any other handful of blue tamers that group up with you guys EVERYDAY. you can deny all you want, but the fact is all your guys are blue and you pvp mostly in luna and rely a lot on the luna tamers as security backup

such a board pvper, you lie through your teeth about everything and try to dull down everything you guys gimp, and try to shine up everything you guys might accomplish while being gimps.

A great man once said, "you cant polish a turd", take a lesson really lamers.

N

Nico-SP

yaliketna/tntandalltheotherguysinthemguildsdonthaveblueguysinmythlolhypocritemuch?iknowforafacthalfthetnttnaguyshaveblueguysinmyth...

I

imported_dexdash

please stop that, it makes my hypocritical brain hurt

G

<blockquote><hr>

Plus, with you all being blue, and only PVPing in luna, there is usally twilight, or Roy, or any other handful of blue tamers that group up with you guys EVERYDAY

[/ QUOTE ]

slow down there, last time i was fighting you guys, roy actually kept hiding on the steps of krystals house, not with the skill, but with the 10+ tnt standing in it. not only did you guys jump in every time we fought each other (and yes, he was grey), he even got heals from you guys.

<blockquote><hr>

shak, big d, and Gsar, there ya go corrected buddy. I would name a few others, wavace was doing taming the other day too, so there ya go. Thats four, how many more are you hiding cause i know at least 5-6 koc have tamers, and i have seen at least 4 on at once.

[/ QUOTE ]

want a list about how many of you have tamers? or how many use them to pvp? i bet ill get more than you

G

None of you have any room to speak. You all fight in Luna. You house fight or hug the guardzone. Sheesh, what a bunch of sucky PvPers. If you all hung out at Wrong, maybe you would actually start sounding like real PvPers...la

I

imported_Goron

Shak, I know the night you are talking about. Roy was indeed putting his pet on your pet. BUT- that was very rare, and you must admit that. Since (what seems like) most of TnT is red, we are usually targeted by the Luna blues.
This situation was very strange that we had several people on and none were red.

As for the list of our tamers- I'd actually like you to compile a list of how many TnT tamers you have seen on the field in the last, say, week or so. Please do not misunderstand, I am not saying we didn't field any- I know for certain we did- I am just curious how many. (and maybe frequency of appearance tooo)

G

<blockquote><hr>

This situation was very strange that we had several people on and none were red.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually not true, i had 4 red bars up. krystal, skia, goodcry and one eye. plus roy was GREY so i dont see how it would matter. you guys still rather healed him when he ran back to krystals house

<blockquote><hr>

Since (what seems like) most of TnT is red, we are usually targeted by the Luna blues.

[/ QUOTE ]

not sure what fights you talk about, but when im around, tnt usually waits in krystals house until im fighting a good bunch of jsv and c8v, then jumps out trying to get a killshot off. if you dont, you stealth/run until you unflagged and go back into house. so dont come here and tell me you guys are mostly red. you have a lot of blue guys. and its more rare that i see a bigger group of your reds fight together than i see roy doing that.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

actually not true, i had 4 red bars up. krystal, skia, goodcry and one eye. plus roy was GREY so i dont see how it would matter. you guys still rather healed him when he ran back to krystals house

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, maybe we are talking about different times. Then again, maybe not. Something else that k0c fails to understand is that krystals is a very popular 'go afk' point. Just cuz someone is there, does not mean they are playing.

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Since (what seems like) most of TnT is red, we are usually targeted by the Luna blues.

[/ QUOTE ]

not sure what fights you talk about, but when im around, tnt usually waits in krystals house until im fighting a good bunch of jsv and c8v, then jumps out trying to get a killshot off. if you dont, you stealth/run until you unflagged and go back into house. so dont come here and tell me you guys are mostly red. you have a lot of blue guys. and its more rare that i see a bigger group of your reds fight together than i see roy doing that.

[/ QUOTE ]heh, its funny, cuz your last statement claimed we had a lot of reds in krystals so i couldnt use the 'we were blue' excuse. and now you claim otherwise... which is it? r we red or blue?