• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pvp

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so you have 4 mill to make a pvp char!!
any char u like!
mage
dexer
necro
anything that can have a chance in this crummy game lol

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill put it in words you can understand then

if you had 4 mill what pvp skills+gear would you have?

but you cannot spend over 4 mill

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well this isn't the mage forum so you will have discuss that in the mage forum.
For dexxer and archer PvP not under any timeline, do the strongbox quest over and over till you get enough jewelry and okay weapons.

I have gotten a 50 HLD, 50 fireball, 50 mana leech and 10 ssi bow from the quest...so, can't say or make the argument that good weapons aren't possible.

After that, just buy a horned runic kit (a few of them), piece together with the verite/valorite mage armor pieces and buy a yew kit or aquire one.

If you already can acquire all of those things, cost = zero.

If you have to buy them well cost would be around 3 million or so.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Wrestle/Necro mage.

Faction artifacts to fill out the suit, then buy a few horned kits.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Now as far as if you had no crafter access, i.e. no fletcher, smith or anything then I would still pretty much follow what I put down. Factions cannot make up for weapons...you could still join for the gear though. Weapons you would still do the same thing I said. Have a friend or someone enhance some of them. You can get enough descent ones to at least do more than swat a fly.

If not joining factions and no access to ANY crafter, then figure in the cost of things. For starters you will have to decide on DMG bonus, HCI bonus or LMC bonus talisman. Talisman I guess you should figure out last though in order to round out your suit.

I dont know if talisman's drop any more? If so you could just have at it until you got either the totem of void or do turn ins until you could get the library primer. Not that withstanding, if you wanted to be quick about it you would have to set aside around 1.5 million depending on which you wanted.

With few funds, you could start with a heart of the lion. Those are relatively cheap I believe, around 125k or so give or take your server. Then Ancient sammy helm if you wanted for around 200k.

Other than that, you are left with leggings, sleeves, hands, and gorget. Fey leggings is a choice for the legs slot. Those are 70k or so.

This is really just some ideas mind you. As it stands with just my ideas you would have at the most 2.0 mill taken give or take a few. Not to mention you would have 40 DCI. Other than that, crafted sleeves and gorget you would need. You can USUALLY get something descent for not a lot. Since you have money to spare now, you can actually expand a little bit with what you would want to spend.

The hands you could get gauntlets of nobility for a somewhat reasonable price. Otherwise, crafted hands as well. LMC, mana increase and stamina increase you will want in all of your other remaining items. If this was a base character (no +25 stat scroll), then you would want +HP increase as well.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Let me put this in words you might understand....
try being polite or go F*ck your hat!

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well u can make such a char for 500gp.
110 taming
110 lore
A GD
A pair of bolas.

there u go, u just saved 3.999.9500 gp

u can also add lets say gm swordmanship, so we stay on topic. and there u have a nice warrior-tamer :)

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well u can make such a char for 500gp.
110 taming
110 lore
A GD
A pair of bolas.

there u go, u just saved 3.999.9500 gp

u can also add lets say gm swordmanship, so we stay on topic. and there u have a nice warrior-tamer :)
Then as far as gear...naked? lol Weapons? I think the point he was trying to make is you have a character from scratch, how would you equip them?

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since after all, he stated 4 mill to make a PvP character. If you had a PvP character already, it wouldn't really matter would it? :D