• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Tournament In Atlantic

P

PizzaTheHut

As all of you know War has broken out in Atlantic! Right now we have 3 guilds Waring and all the guilds are recruiting right now to make it bigger. Either talk to me, tyndal or ash money.. we r the ones starting guilds in atlantic for War.. so far we had a trial run last night. But as the days go and more seasoned we get the better off it will be.

But let me get back on Tournament discussion.
I was thinking since we is starting and we all know whos fighten. I would like to start a Tournament once a week. Gather the warring guilds or any 1 that wants to get into it. Either holds 2 on 2 matches, 1on1 or even a free for all match.

ofcoarse have prizes and or money for the winner of the event. We could either find open area to do this tournament or I have built a coliseum in Fel to do this to start it out. Or if any 1 knows of a location.

I am still thinking of ways to tweak this out but this is just a trial run. Its gonna take a handful of people to get it working and if it goes as good as war it should have a good turn around.. Let me know if u have any ideas on this or throw a lil extra on this..

I know im throwing a lot out.. But War last night was good and only way u get better is to keep fighting and practice with better playas. !