• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Templates. Help Please.

G

Geralfi

Just got back to UO. Building up my characters on a second account who were not that great to begin with, but I would like to know what some good Templates are these days. Including and not limited to Magic (magery/Necro/Spellweaving) and Dexxer (Bushido/Ninjitsu/Chiv/) and any hybrids. Macro advice would be helpful too as well as any gear advice (armor/weapons/jewlry) Currently I got one character who I'm building up maces with to 110, but I may just make him a PvMer if Maces are no good.

G

icq me for templates 167378097 they are pricey templates tho.

M

MasterP

Are you lookin for a char good at 1v1 or a char uvs5 or a char that is groupvs group?

D

Death God

<blockquote><hr>

who is goosegotten.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is Pk Action Barbie.