• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Smack talk thread...Restarted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Courage_couragejr

You honestly want to go there?

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/my_chars.p...9ca8f0ee0d55f558ab87186a7013e6f35464cfbc29531

Your guildmaster plays a non faction blue, I think that says enough about your leadership choice.

However, on the rare occurance he is on his faction dexer he has 120 skill points invested into nothing BUT running from the fight.

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/my_chars.p...9ceb5469808e638ed3f18f7581fd540d371119f0d9b87
all this pic i had him 1v1 he keep running untill he got help. notice the yellow streak down there backs . like i said this is the only time they are brave.
[/IMG]
Maybe if he put those into something useful, i dunno he might kill people.
Multani you talking about my blue mage that i just transfered to that shard lol. Your guild and you are a joke. were the small guild v origin. We have done many harrys on that shard. prime time on top of it all. not one of you raided us.
the only time you ever beat us is when you have 2 or more v 1 swat. when i get you 1v1 i have to chase you everywhere. im going to start posting screen shots of our harrys. i will also post screen shots of us beating you with even numbers. and will post screen shots of how many of your guild it takes to kill us.
[/IMG]

C

Crystal Canyon

and why is anyone in ccc posting in this thread?
Because I can!!!!! :lick:

hell i still pvp but not as much as i used to so i just stay out of all the drama and giggle at you guys and your crazy bs back and forth. I'm not even going to get in the middle of all that crap.
Really now? Your trying to stay out of it???? Please read above quotes that I think were written by YOU. Hun, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you didn't get in the middle of all the crap...you JUMPED in it!!! LMAO

News flash for you... I can post anywhere I want to on Stratics forums. If you don't like it...go get a real life. Sorry you can't run everything, but thats just life.

Ive kicked your sorry butt in Pvp and thats what has your panties in a bunch. Ive taken you down so many times you run like a scared school girl when you see me anywhere in Fel, if your alone.

Grow up now...you dont really look that good in green.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just because there is no SW@T on the screen doesn't mean that it was a gank, lol.

Notice how I was on foot? Ya thats because I got off my mount and threw a bola at you. Then you know what I did its simply casted paralyze on you over and over and over again (can't have you animal forming away) Until Shenanigans ran by while he was chasing SHALIN noticed you were on foot and then him and Diablo dropped you.

I am sorry not every guild plays like you and bails on their guildmates the second one of them gets dismounted.

And for the record 2:06 east coast time is 12:06 shard time, which isn't prime time.

But congrats on the harrower.

C

Courage_couragejr

lol, wow are you kidding ? the only thing you got right was you threw a bola at me. and Shenanigans , Diablo and you were ganking SHALIN i jump on you to get you off him. then it was 1v1 you kept running and running untill you got your guild mates there to help you gank me. bails on my guild mates you say? thats your thing.. when you get in trouble you leave your guild mates to die. everyone needs to go look at how many people he has in his guild and his allies v swat. let me look to see if i can find the pic of atl and couple other shards when he laid out ruins to get more people on this shard to beat us. he laid them at luna bank and all felu gates. lol and notice what you just said below frist your saying it was no gank , then you type you say below that it was. wow. lay off the stuff.

Just because there is no SW@T on the screen doesn't mean that it was a gank, lol.

Notice how I was on foot? Ya thats because I got off my mount and threw a bola at you. Then you know what I did its simply casted paralyze on you over and over and over again (can't have you animal forming away) Until Shenanigans ran by while he was chasing SHALIN noticed you were on foot and then him and Diablo dropped you.

I am sorry not every guild plays like you and bails on their guildmates the second one of them gets dismounted.

And for the record 2:06 east coast time is 12:06 shard time, which isn't prime time.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Multaini leaves his guildies to die its that simple. Noone can argue that. Even heard his own guildies say it. Better check your house son it's all coming down.

I will no longer aknowledge crystall of ccc because is is a c@3t hooker who has no class. Keep selling those kegs. :scholar:

C

Courage_couragejr

now lets look at faction kills for this shard.we suck so bad you say well this says diffrent.

SWAT True Britannians 1535
Funky Fresh Boyz Minax 1005
^_^ Shadowlords 433
Elite X-shard Enemies Council of Mages 396
Garbage Men Council of Mages 177
What Happened? Council of Mages 107
HUBF Minax 97
Not A Guild Council of Mages 45
CHAD Shadowlords 40
koneko ga daisuki Council of Mages 29
THL Council of Mages 25
the Lost Souls of the Dynasty True Britannians 19
Fake It Until I Make It True Britannians 16
Masters of Sosaria Minax 14
Punky Posh Girlz Council of Mages 13
Real Jerks Minax 12
Britannian Town Liberation Services True Britannians 9
No Mercy True Britannians 7
GET SOME! Minax 3

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ouch, hard statistical data!!!!! I hear an excuse coming soon

The numbers do not lie! PWNAGWE ON ORIGIN

*I have spoken* :scholar:

A

Asahina Yajinden

here's an idea how bout we have fri night fights in fel @ the jehlom pit?
chars can settle rivalry's, post interviews about matches thur .

hell there could even be betting on the side.

the area is only so big not much room to run, no he says she says it all happens in front of everyone so there's no question to who's right.

and this would be a way to get people to go to fel........

and if it is all about the pvp and not the scrolls etc... what better way to settle it?
comments anyone?

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree but FFZB will not fight one on one or three one three. They rely on numbers it's that simple. They have 3-4decent players then 20 garbage players. I have tried repeadily to duel one v one but they just run and then others come in. Multani, you must be sick over staying in stat loss? I'm sorry to kill you over and over over and overover and overover and overover and overover and overover and overover and overover and overover and overover and overover and overover and overover and overover and overover and over.

WHAT ABOUTT HE DATA ON KILLS? NO COMMENTS YET HMMM i WOULD BE ASHAMED TOO
:scholar:

I

Intoxication

No me getting in the middle of it would be me posting about my leet skills (witch I'm am aware i do not have. i have two kids and not enough money to buy a good computer) and about all the people i have killed. i will leave that to goodmann he seems to be on a roll with getting people fired up. and i guess you can post any where you want until you get the thread locked. I am not sure if you are aware of it or not but you really have anger issues.

L

Lady Tiger

I've got to say sorry to CCC because it could be croft he did tell me once he saw a pic of you and you sounded like a man and looked like a man...so you're right it could be croft.

C

Crystal Canyon

No me getting in the middle of it would be me posting about my leet skills (witch I'm am aware i do not have. i have two kids and not enough money to buy a good computer) and about all the people i have killed. i will leave that to goodmann he seems to be on a roll with getting people fired up. and i guess you can post any where you want until you get the thread locked. I am not sure if you are aware of it or not but you really have anger issues.
No, Intox, you getting in the middle of it was when you opened your trap about anyone from CCC posting in this thread. (I think I'll just start refering to you as Nunya, so I dont have to keep reminding you that what I do on the boards or in game is NONE of your business.

And while your at your post trying to do the moderators job here, you might want to go over the ROC about personal attacks. :D

Now quit being ANGRY that you cant compete and go play the game!!!!

C

Crystal Canyon

I've got to say sorry to CCC because it could be croft he did tell me once he saw a pic of you and you sounded like a man and looked like a man...so you're right it could be croft.
LMAO....you two are a riot! Hun, hate to make you look more like a fool than you already look, but truth is my pic has been posted here on this shard and I think that is part of your problem. (You should make you a new guild...The Ladies in Green. )

I think you misunderstood Croft. He probably told you that I had more *&%%# than you and when you heard the word you naturally had your screwed up thoughts. HEHEHEHE

Now, calm yourself and go watch the Beast Wars. You may learn something yet!

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now lets look at faction kills for this shard.we suck so bad you say well this says diffrent.

SWAT True Britannians 1535
Funky Fresh Boyz Minax 1005
^_^ Shadowlords 433
Elite X-shard Enemies Council of Mages 396
Garbage Men Council of Mages 177
What Happened? Council of Mages 107
HUBF Minax 97
Not A Guild Council of Mages 45
CHAD Shadowlords 40
koneko ga daisuki Council of Mages 29
THL Council of Mages 25
the Lost Souls of the Dynasty True Britannians 19
Fake It Until I Make It True Britannians 16
Masters of Sosaria Minax 14
Punky Posh Girlz Council of Mages 13
Real Jerks Minax 12
Britannian Town Liberation Services True Britannians 9
No Mercy True Britannians 7
GET SOME! Minax 3
lol all that proves is u guys spent more time farming points than FFBz did.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol all that proves is u guys spent more time farming points than FFBz did.
Morons. We've only been factioned for three days because our guild was bugged and we had to withdraw.

Faction points mean **** all.

FFBz determines where the PvP takes place on Origin, nobody else. The only reason you guys fight us is we literally get bored of chain spawning and come to the gaet to kill you all before we log at night.

P.S. Courage needs to change his name to Coures me? Thanks for having the COURAGE to leave the gate at least, Coures me.

E

Eyes of Origin

Alister beat me to it, about the faction points, which Deimos brought up tonight at Beast wars... anyhow, whats sad, is that yes we all lost our faction points and our gear and have had to come back in and rebuild points, which anyone who reads the kill point list on uo.com would have noticed that we went from 1st to not 1st over night, but ya know whats even sadder? the fact that we have almost caught up to you already and before you know it we'll pass you(without farming points):lick:

C

Courage_couragejr

Alister beat me to it, about the faction points, which Deimos brought up tonight at Beast wars... anyhow, whats sad, is that yes we all lost our faction points and our gear and have had to come back in and rebuild points, which anyone who reads the kill point list on uo.com would have noticed that we went from 1st to not 1st over night, but ya know whats even sadder? the fact that we have almost caught up to you already and before you know it we'll pass you(without farming points):lick:

frist off you have been in factions everyday. i check faction points everyday, you kept droping points everyday.not one time was you at 0 faction points. nice try tho.and you should pass us with all the numbers and allies you have.
think of another reason you keep loseing points. was a nice try tho.

C

Courage_couragejr

i was waithing for the post of those pics. lol your a joke. you will notice in one of my pics im not in faction lost. i was killed by spawn chaseing you around. nice try tho. i knew you were the type to try and say you killed me 1v1.

next pic lol you waited untill your guild mates ran off to take that pic and yes you got the kill shot.

Morons. We've only been factioned for three days because our guild was bugged and we had to withdraw.

Faction points mean **** all.

FFBz determines where the PvP takes place on Origin, nobody else. The only reason you guys fight us is we literally get bored of chain spawning and come to the gaet to kill you all before we log at night.

P.S. Courage needs to change his name to Coures me? Thanks for having the COURAGE to leave the gate at least, Coures me.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys are hilarious... We quit factions because of minax being bugged, and because we have obtained a good amount so quickly its farming? It feels like farming on how bad most of you oranges are. The first day back in factions I had 20+ points on 2 kills from you guys.

We have been in factions every day. When our guild was finally taken out of factions, we rejoined shortly after. That's why you never seen 0 on our my.uo.com. It doesnt update realtime. As far as getting more points then you, that was bound to happen because you guys rarely leave your house.. unless its doing harrowers while everyones usually working. Primetime.. rofl.

If swat wants to setup some group fights for gold im sure we'd be more then happy to set that up. Although it wont happen unless we agree to fight you while youre in your house.

And to ATL.. my points have come from mostly swat & cleptis and company.. but they have also been donated by Reverse and IRstoned. So, that's how ive gotten my points :)

E

Eyes of Origin

Well, I will be honest, the 1st night I logged in after we rejoined faction, I farmed a whole 4 points at the TB base, prolly woulda done a couple more, but Reverse and Ir showed up and needless to say cause I messed with them for too long I got evil omened, para'd, xfielded and died to Reverse.
But since then, all of my points, which is only 38 atm, have come from killing Swat and G*M. Before we left factions I had over 50 and thats not from farming either. Only reason I farmed was cause I couldnt wear half my suit =(
To my knowledge, no one else has farmed points in guild tho. =/

But I do have a question tho, on Morgaine, I havent killed anyone since coming back into factions and couldnt wear any of the faction arties, but last night I logged in and had 7 points and could wear them again. Not understanding how i got points without doing anything?

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking of some guild fights im sure .exe would be down for some friendly 3v3 or 4v4.

Hopefully we can set something up but its rare to have more than 2 .exe on at the same time =/

I would offer swat but 3v3 would not be a very fair fight.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking of some guild fights im sure .exe would be down for some friendly 3v3 or 4v4.

Hopefully we can set something up but its rare to have more than 2 .exe on at the same time =/

I would offer swat but 3v3 would not be a very fair fight.
Structured guild fights involve fighting in a cave or somewhere that confines you to a small area, putting your mount away and flagging to everybody else. Something I am 100% sure you're not capable of doing.

Talk is cheap.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey arnt you that mage "I already won UO" b/c i just killed you infrount or Drazin and Fallentear.

Your right talk is cheap my friend.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you noticed in the first screenshot there is 4 monsters on the screen

1) a gargoyle is flagged on me
2) one stone gargoyle is flying AWAY
3) a succubus has yet to flag on either of us.
4) yes the stone gargoyle did steal my kill shot as you ran past it redlined.

Now in the second pic your really going to say that my guild mates RAN off in enough time for me to take the screenshot WHILE the damage is still above my head and the money shot still on screen? How come you didn't take a screenshot of you dieing to the gank tough guy.

Your a delusional old man.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey arnt you that mage "I already won UO" b/c i just killed you infrount or Drazin and Fallentear.

Your right talk is cheap my friend.
You have no business talking that way with your Yew gate fighting etiquette. But for the dozens of times I'd kill you and the more times we'd kill you if you didn't run out as far as the Yew prison or hide in your house should somebody attack you (so help you God), you kill my necromancer once on an archer. Good job? Hurrah? I won't even comment whether you left screen or not. Get a mage and let's do this for real pancake.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
jan 10TH, 2 am-

zindol,emily,crimson,rohan,dope boy,a tansio, + some paquette com guy that's 7 total and hell I will not even count the com who was helping you so 6

VERSUS

SANTA CLAWS
PRISON RULES (who was in stat)
COURAGE jr
can anyone guess who won? SW@T. How can we beat 6/7 people with three? How is that possable? This could have been the most embarrasing moment for ffzb well maybe tied for when Multani watches his guildmates drop and flees in fear. Have a nice life cowards. :scholar:

P.S.: YOU GOT PWNED AS USUAL :scholar:

C

Courage_couragejr

frist off when you die alot of time the things that was flaged on you go blue sometimes. im sure everyone in here has seen when they been ganked some of them go blue to them. nice try again. and for other one you can have it where speach and all stays on your screen for a while its in opations. nice try again and there is no damage going above my head that i saw. and i have take screen shots of your ganks dont need to anymore. i have proven you wrong on your other screen shots no need to keep proven you wrong over and over. everyone knows your a coward.

all swat still number one in factions kill points. and to that idot uo undates everday.

If you noticed in the first screenshot there is 4 monsters on the screen

1) a gargoyle is flagged on me
2) one stone gargoyle is flying AWAY
3) a succubus has yet to flag on either of us.
4) yes the stone gargoyle did steal my kill shot as you ran past it redlined.

Now in the second pic your really going to say that my guild mates RAN off in enough time for me to take the screenshot WHILE the damage is still above my head and the money shot still on screen? How come you didn't take a screenshot of you dieing to the gank tough guy.

Your a delusional old man.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Accually we had some deadly fights yesterday in despise and that fight in Destard was awesome.

So the real winner lastnight was the shard for all the top notch fights!

Lol @ courage talking trash to mult. Courage the only times i see you are dead, dieing, or inside the house.

Try and ignore him Mult b/c anyone who goes to fel knows he isent half the pvper u are.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
frist off when you die alot of time the things that was flaged on you go blue sometimes. im sure everyone in here has seen when they been ganked some of them go blue to them. nice try again. and for other one you can have it where speach and all stays on your screen for a while its in opations. nice try again and there is no damage going above my head that i saw. and i have take screen shots of your ganks dont need to anymore. i have proven you wrong on your other screen shots no need to keep proven you wrong over and over. everyone knows your a coward.

all swat still number one in factions kill points. and to that idot uo undates everday.
Coures me, you're a non-factor. You're the one pancakes about going blue, we're all factions and we'll kill you if you're blue anyway. You ought to shut up and go take a spelling course.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope you guys are paying attention to the faction points, because with all of your talk about being ahead of us after we left and rejoined factions you better be able to hold that top spot. What waffles you'll have made of yourselves yet again when you can't keep up with a real guild. Demolish the gate houses come out and fight, huckleberrys.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't jealous of the gate house alister. Pony wanted 15 mill for it I said how about 40 because thats how i roll. I am sure 40 million is a non reachable amount for anyone in ffzb much less the 4 billion i have behind that.

Back to the JAN 10TH 2AM MASSACRE? NO comments? 7 on three????? TOTAL PWNAGE???? IT WAS SICK *pukes*

I WIN AT UO , thanks for playing :scholar:

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't jealous of the gate house alister. Pony wanted 15 mill for it I said how about 40 because thats how i roll. I am sure 40 million is a non reachable amount for anyone in ffzb much less the 4 billion i have behind that.

Back to the JAN 10TH 2AM MASSACRE? NO comments? 7 on three????? TOTAL PWNAGE???? IT WAS SICK *pukes*

I WIN AT UO , thanks for playing :scholar:
I just don't have the patience to wait 10 minutes for you to come to the door so I can get a single explosion off. Nothing to do with jealousy.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HI FORM ATL-- the time is 2:41 and you dueled santa claws and he crushed you. ONE V ONE AND I PWNED YOU. no excuses, no running face it you got beat down. you will never get another chance at a reduel bc your not on the same level as me (not sure anyone is). thanks for playing and know if there was any doubt in your mind about whos better i am glad i settled that for you.

knock knock.. who"s there.. SANTA CLAWS.. SANTA CLAWS WHO?
SANTA CLAWS WHO JUST KNOCKED YOU OUT :yell:

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every dog has its day.

I am ashamed to admit him and this orc brute did kill me.

Oh well its a confidance booster,since im so crappy you will be all over me now.

I have already had 3 showers and i cant GET CLAEN!

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scenerio of fight---- hi from atl attacks me... i hit him he runs all over yew from bank to sea. chasing him for a few minutes redlining him three times then i deal the death blow. your speeder wasnt working better restart it. as for that stinch on you, thats called trammel and thay doesn;t wash off. enjoy your day son :gun:

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enjoy your win Santa. You should have took a screen shot for the scrap book.

Good fight, the random number generator favored u this time.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sort of remindsthe two encounters where Santa Claws actually did fight me.. The first was the first day he came to origin.. Needless to say, this was before his chain disarming, and he died quite promply to Bobby the Rat.

The second one, if you can call it a 1 v 1, i was on Soda Popinski, at the gate fighting Santa Claws.. Every time I'd get Santa redlined hed shoot up to the house and his little dismounting pal Deimos would dismount me, and id have to run into guardzone to get away from the gank... everytime that he could get a disarm off he would disarm.. Finally after about 6 attempts chasing him up towards the house into a dismount i decided to say forget it.

Santa claws you sir are pathetic and rely on disarm and disarm alone to stay alive.

Stop pretending your good.

C

Courage_couragejr

i fought you today. your throwing pot macros was screwed up, which had me cracking up. you go for disarm i set there while you beat on me. when i disarm you off to the races you went. So then i call for someone to help me kill you and everyone said the same thing in vent why waste your time on him. he has a button that he uses for cheat engine and he blips off your screen. and when one person got there to dismount you zoom you were gone.

Accually we had some deadly fights yesterday in despise and that fight in Destard was awesome.

So the real winner lastnight was the shard for all the top notch fights!

Lol @ courage talking trash to mult. Courage the only times i see you are dead, dieing, or inside the house.

Try and ignore him Mult b/c anyone who goes to fel knows he isent half the pvper u are.

C

Courage_couragejr

your a idot they are the same person tell me how he can play two chars at the same time thats funny.

This sort of remindsthe two encounters where Santa Claws actually did fight me.. The first was the first day he came to origin.. Needless to say, this was before his chain disarming, and he died quite promply to Bobby the Rat.

The second one, if you can call it a 1 v 1, i was on Soda Popinski, at the gate fighting Santa Claws.. Every time I'd get Santa redlined hed shoot up to the house and his little dismounting pal Deimos would dismount me, and id have to run into guardzone to get away from the gank... everytime that he could get a disarm off he would disarm.. Finally after about 6 attempts chasing him up towards the house into a dismount i decided to say forget it.

Santa claws you sir are pathetic and rely on disarm and disarm alone to stay alive.

Stop pretending your good.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
List of possible reasons for FFBz completing a primetime harrower tonight:

* AFK Tornado
* Oi mate, bloimey! Prime time for us Aussie lads is yesterday didn't you know?
* We were all in stat. HOw do you expect us to raid your harrower in stat?
* You guys are all numbers.
* You are all blue to Courage, so it really doesn't make sense for me to log on Courage Jr.
* We were busy doing a Deceit spawn.
* Three of our members have school in the morning.
* I ran out of gametime.
* My dog is having puppys.
* Didn't you hear? Our best player got deployed to Iraq.
* My brother had to use the computer to play prime time WoW.
* I religiously don't PvP on Sundays.

PRIME TIME.

E

Eyes of Origin

I wish I caught the picture, but i didnt. Courage you ran in the starroom saw the Harry gate and you left. What happened to Santa speaking up for everyone saying Swat will raid any FFBz Harrower??? hmmm
The rest of the commentary I will leave to Sir Alister. I think he pinned it pretty well.

Exe thought about it atleast, during and after the Harrower.

This is a primetime Harrower... roughly anyhow... started at 9:43pm Mtn time. Oh and if theres any questions about the time, IrStoned can tell ya im sure roughly what time it was im sure.

C

Courage_couragejr

thats funny i stopped playing yesterday between 3 and 4 est time. . i was on chessy playing cause i usally lag during that time. and i dont on chessy. but that was a nice try tho. how ever i did hear you rolled in with 12 ffbz to take back a spawn that your allies lost to swat last night. i bet yall said swat got 6 on and we have 12 this is a good time for a harry.and we will wait untill 10 to do one cause it will be 1 in the morning for them. lol lol. none of my guys are on will ask them if they knew a harry was going on. im sure if they had 6 on they would have tried to raide you noobs. and i did notice the bottom of the picture was nothing there to show the time either. either your hidding something like a cheat or you did a harry like 2 or 3 am in the morning. either way does not matter cause its much sweet when we kill yall when you use a speeder program. cheats dont bother me cause it makes it funner smoking you. im sure you were hidding the time you did the harry, and far as santa he was not on all day.

I wish I caught the picture, but i didnt. Courage you ran in the starroom saw the Harry gate and you left. What happened to Santa speaking up for everyone saying Swat will raid any FFBz Harrower??? hmmm
The rest of the commentary I will leave to Sir Alister. I think he pinned it pretty well.

Exe thought about it atleast, during and after the Harrower.

This is a primetime Harrower... roughly anyhow... started at 9:43pm Mtn time. Oh and if theres any questions about the time, IrStoned can tell ya im sure roughly what time it was im sure.

C

Courage_couragejr

prime time is not 3am in the morning lol. and you did it on a sunday. lol most people watch football on sunday or has a job and do not stay up late to play a game. even if you really did it at 9:43 you say it would be 12:43 for us. and even then if we had 2 on we would raide your 12 peeps. so there goes your prime time.

List of possible reasons for FFBz completing a primetime harrower tonight:

* AFK Tornado
* Oi mate, bloimey! Prime time for us Aussie lads is yesterday didn't you know?
* We were all in stat. HOw do you expect us to raid your harrower in stat?
* You guys are all numbers.
* You are all blue to Courage, so it really doesn't make sense for me to log on Courage Jr.
* We were busy doing a Deceit spawn.
* Three of our members have school in the morning.
* I ran out of gametime.
* My dog is having puppys.
* Didn't you hear? Our best player got deployed to Iraq.
* My brother had to use the computer to play prime time WoW.
* I religiously don't PvP on Sundays.

PRIME TIME.

E

Eyes of Origin

roflmao wow you are really bad. You are trying to lie about walking through the starroom. I watched you, just missed the screen shot.
We popped that at exactly 9:43pm Mtn time, so dont try to claim it was in the middle of the night.
Paquette from CoM was down there as we finished it, along with Reverse and one of them even picked up all the gold afterwards! Sir Pimpz ran in the gate and died and can also tell you it was not 3 in the morning!
Like I said, atleast he tried tho. =/ Dont come here and try to lie.
And you had ppl on, they were just doing their normal thing, house sitting. =(

C

Courage_couragejr

you a nobody sir. do you know there more courages in this guild then me. im waithing for tom to get on to see if it was him. even on chessy we have like 7 or more courages in my guild. even mtn time it would have made it 11:43 were eastern time. so again its not prime time. this sat do a harry 5pm your time and i bet we raide you. put up or shut up. this gives you time to make sure you got all your members on. so it should be no problem you doing one. you will have more numbers then us and i bet you we will raide mouth.

roflmao wow you are really bad. You are trying to lie about walking through the starroom. I watched you, just missed the screen shot.
We popped that at exactly 9:43pm Mtn time, so dont try to claim it was in the middle of the night.
Paquette from CoM was down there as we finished it, along with Reverse and one of them even picked up all the gold afterwards! Sir Pimpz ran in the gate and died and can also tell you it was not 3 in the morning!
Like I said, atleast he tried tho. =/ Dont come here and try to lie.
And you had ppl on, they were just doing their normal thing, house sitting. =(

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you a nobody sir. do you know there more courages in this guild then me. im waithing for tom to get on to see if it was him. even on chessy we have like 7 or more courages in my guild. even mtn time it would have made it 11:43 were eastern time. so again its not prime time. this sat do a harry 5pm your time and i bet we raide you. put up or shut up. this gives you time to make sure you got all your members on. so it should be no problem you doing one. you will have more numbers then us and i bet you we will raide mouth.

As you asked for, this saturday January 17th we will pop a harrower.

That will be at 4 Pacific Standard Time / 5 Mountain Standard Time / 6 Central Time / 7 Eastern.

I hope for your sake you win, or your talk has been cheap.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Multani- with the new pvp changes how will you survive not casting strangle over and over and over and over? Maybe you can actually learn to pvp... As usual i will duel you anyday of the week so let me know when your balls drop and you can muster the courage to fight me.

:scholar:

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Courage your worship is noted, i thank you.

Awesome i was wanting u guys to make it public, we are so flakey with our play time its hard to have enough to raid. Unfortunally Ir and Rev work that weekend so i will come down solo and get para/dismounted then zerged. yay

Status
Not open for further replies.