PvP Shop/Vendor?

• Thread starter Narda Dag'thul
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
N

Narda Dag'thul

Hi there,

just a question: In a pvp heavy area like Yew gate, what would you expect from a well stocked vendor? I'm not so much into pvp but I like crafting :D

There we go:

• Potions - GH, GC, TR, Agility, Strenght, Poison (greater, deadly?), Invis?, Conflag? Kegs or bottles or both? If in bottles, 10/50/100 per stack?

• Bandaids - enhanched/normal? Stacksize?

• Bolas

• Trapped boxes

• Orange petals?

• Apples/grapes (stacksize?)

• Arrows/bolts (again, stacksize?)

• Dp'd stuff (shuriken, darts etc.)?
Do I miss something here? And finally the important question: Would you buy from such a vendor or do you all have your own mules or use your blue chars for shopping in trammel/malas?

TIA, Narda

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Oklahoma (yes it is a state)
Probably not a good idea to have a vendor in a war zone. You would have 5 stealth archers just waiting for someone to buy something and then kill the person and take the items, but the items you did mention do sell well on some shards, so I would make runes and drop them off around the moongate.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
THE GREAT STATE OF WISCONSIN
Pots, I'd do stacks of 20 in all pot types.

bandies, stacks of 50 and stacks of 100, I'd just do enhanced and faction bandies.

bolas maybe single and stacks of 3

apples stacks of 10

grapes i never use so i dont know

dont use orange petals so i dont know

arrows stacks of 100 same w/ bolts

trapped boxes will def make you some cash. vendors around yew sell them at like 20k per b/c its all the resistles homos that play at the gate.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2009
First off Kellgory is wrong, yew gate vendor houses can make a ton of money.

Speaking of stealthers, smoke bombs or egg bombs would probably sell well.

Also you can charge like 1k per repair contract too. It's really convient for the reds, they'll pay lots even though the deed costs 5gp to make.

N

Narda Dag'thul

Thanks for the answers!

Sheesh... 20k for a box made out of a few logs and darts with a newbie tinker? Thats just crazy, Lynk. ;) No faction bandies here, but tons normal enhanched. I did forgot about the repair contracts and the smokebombs, good idea.

I'll give it a try next week, about 2 screens away from the Yew gate here on europa the smallest 3-story could fit.

There is a gate vendor present, but last time he stocked was around oct 2008 or so. It's a shame, really nice house, great plot.

Narda

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
THE GREAT STATE OF WISCONSIN
Thanks for the answers!

Sheesh... 20k for a box made out of a few logs and darts with a newbie tinker? Thats just crazy, Lynk. ;) No faction bandies here, but tons normal enhanched. I did forgot about the repair contracts and the smokebombs, good idea.

I'll give it a try next week, about 2 screens away from the Yew gate here on europa the smallest 3-story could fit.

There is a gate vendor present, but last time he stocked was around oct 2008 or so. It's a shame, really nice house, great plot.

Narda

Boxes sell for so much because they are a pain in the ass to make and it's difficult to script them. And most people play gimplates now of some sort without resist.