• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pvp screenies...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I LOVE pvp screenies...

Especially ones with me in them...

IF (till Sept 11th) there is a screenie in here with me on it (Rebel Yell, Iron Maiden) SOMEWHERE in the screenie and you have insurance given or faction loot given to you on your screen with me there, I will give you 100k...

Me DEAD doesn't count otehrwise I would be broke.

Pics of me dead are pointless... Unlesss you just wanna brag.

Any questions? Go.

Also if you wanna just post pvp screenis, that would be great.

(Limit 10 per person)

And you can't just snap a bunch of screenies of the same one... They all have to be fdiffernt

V

Velandra

I should have taken screenshots of our epic battle last night..

worst archer vs worst mage

that would have put everyone to sleep for sure..

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Yet another pointless lame post where your trying To get people to give u attention just like ur "Ima drop my yew house" BS. Can u just do us all a favor and dissapear? I think uve become even more hated than me, and that is quite an accomplishment. Its a different kind of hate though. They hate Baron the character, but with u everyone hates the person behind the computer.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yet another pointless lame post where your trying To get people to give u attention just like ur "Ima drop my yew house" BS. Can u just do us all a favor and dissapear?
Yeah sure...

*Cast spell*

An Lor Xen

*Targets Baron*

Oh wow... that was easy.. the little guy just... ran into his house before I could cast it.

M

mutau

So screenies with you randomly in it? with the text of a $xxxx gold deposited in your bank? Does the gold have to be coming from you? or someone else?

Just want to clarify.

R

Rand Al

Well crap I should have took a few screenys when I was getting you at the gate I could have had a few mill! :wall:

M

mutau

Gold deficient here so darn! Could have used the gold. Need to feed my shopping habits.

S

SUPRsalad

just tried to kill you in yr house with explo pots.. perhaps if you stood on the bottom floor? hmm?.. rebel yell is NOT faction..

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just tried to kill you in yr house with explo pots.. perhaps if you stood on the bottom floor? hmm?.. rebel yell is NOT faction..
Right... Very good. And I am always on the bottom floor, the house is the perfect set up.

Hell, anyone kills me in my house while AFK I'll give you 500k. (Till sept 11th) Screenies to prove it.

And killing ME... or me DEAD does not count Rand... but we do have to do that again... I got better just from sparring for that hour.

M

morgawr68

Yet another pointless lame post where your trying To get people to give u attention just like ur "Ima drop my yew house" BS. Can u just do us all a favor and dissapear? I think uve become even more hated than me, and that is quite an accomplishment. Its a different kind of hate though. They hate Baron the character, but with u everyone hates the person behind the computer.
lmao no one is more hated than you Baron. Tesla has nothing on you. Tesla you keep on postin stuff, i dont have a problem with you at all!

V

Velandra

lmao no one is more hated than you Baron. Tesla has nothing on you. Tesla you keep on postin stuff, i dont have a problem with you at all!

Really?

Even the people who hate Baron seem to hold hands and rally around their hatred toward Tesla WITH Baron..

B

Balian of Asgard

lol, what next, putting a bounty on ones own head, ROFLMAO

R

Rumpelstiltskin

naw your still on par with cowardness,

Cowards and beggers are worse than liars baron :(

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Next he will tell us for the 30th time about his radio station, make some more off the wall comments, sit in his corner and cry when he realizes the world hates him.
The world hates me? All of it?
Japan, Australia, Canada? REALLY? Is that why I am in the corner crying?

B

Balian of Asgard

dont worry, you'll be seeing me soon, and when you do, u'll be dead or you will be house hiding

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
B

Balian of Asgard

I killed the troll in yew lol
yes, you are right, you do suck
stay in tram

S

SUPRsalad

And besides, there is no proff that's even you. Your name is nowhere on that..
dude.. lol, he doesn't need his name posted on it. Hes the ONLY archer that looks like that. Same dress setup as dekar and Baron, with a blessed skirt. Only, his matches and he looks pretty leet. Trust me, thats bud alright.
Pay up, or lose more respect.

(if you're still scratching your head wondering why everyone rags on you, I think I can clarify for you. )

S

SUPRsalad

ps, my favorite part of that pic:

not only are you just a half a screen from your house, and buds on foot,
but look at his bar. half stam, and FULL mana.. lol..
doesnt look like he broke a sweat.. .

B

Budweiser KDL

ps, my favorite part of that pic:

not only are you just a half a screen from your house, and buds on foot,
but look at his bar. half stam, and FULL mana.. lol..
doesnt look like he broke a sweat.. .
He say's he killed me 5 times? WHEN? I talked no ****... just posted a screen shot of you dead to me. no one else was there. You attacked me at your house with protection on and the fight went from there to the yew bank. You ended up on foot and dead. I don't need, nor want your gold Telsa. And yes XxXWaR.GoDXxX is me. Besides I did read your post. It said...
"I LOVE pvp screenies...

Especially ones with me in them... "

Here's another PvP screenie from that same fight with you in it.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a33/bribonic/RetardedTesla.jpg

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol lol lol lol.
Would anyone really expect anything different from Tesla?
****, he says he'll do something and then say "OH, I MEANT THIS" or "OMG, YOU DIDN'T READ THE RULES".
Attention slut.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man, can any of you read....?

Are you seriously stuck on the stupid cycle all day?

If someone posts a pic like I said... Then I'll pay.

Someone else has to be dead with me on the screen alive... and on your screen there has to be the insurance rub. Should I say it in Chinese...

Everyone has pics of me dead... I die about 12 times running from my house to the gate... Though that's getting less and less now as I am getting better and better.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol lol lol lol.
Would anyone really expect anything different from Tesla?
****, he says he'll do something and then say "OH, I MEANT THIS" or "OMG, YOU DIDN'T READ THE RULES".
Attention slut.
Read the rules, if you can tell me that it even LOOKs like I said "Put a pic of me dead, I'll pay"...

**** I mistyped... I meand "Me DEAD, doesn't count otherwise I would be broke"... Well, I will pay you two... but I am editing it now... So look at the time and date...

B

Budweiser KDL

"I LOVE pvp screenies...

Also if you wanna just post pvp screenis, that would be great." - Lord Tesla.

Yes thanks. I was contacted by Stratics today. I was upgraded on my stratics account for killing you. They didn't charge me. Then they gave me Free advertising space for not listening to your radio show.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"I LOVE pvp screenies...

Also if you wanna just post pvp screenis, that would be great." - Lord Tesla.

Yes thanks. I was contacted by Stratics today. I was upgraded on my stratics account for killing you. They didn't charge me. Then they gave me Free advertising space for not listening to your radio show.
Um... Well allright then. Have fun with that.