• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) pvp guilds..

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i xfrd over my red mystic mage and i need a guild. i wanna run with a red/faction guild. that has more mages then dexxers. if anyone can help that would be nice thanks!

C

Chronic Apathy

turles likes the way it feels when he poos
I think you are the only reason why I check the boards. Do you still play on GL? You used to kill me back when XV and BC was around.

As far as Faction Mage guilds I would consider the times when you play also. On Chessy there are really only 2 faction guilds one seems to have the people on from 4-9 central and Turles guild is usually on with numbers from like 8pm-1am. With all that said Chessy has a lot of action at yew because there are a few Yew Gate guilds and 2 spawning non faction guilds.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you are the only reason why I check the boards. Do you still play on GL? You used to kill me back when XV and BC was around.
I don't get to play much but when I do play it is usually on Great Lakes.

I've got characters on Cats, Chessy, Pac, Baja, and Lake Superior, though I don't get on them much.

V

Vortimer

I heard the Savage Clan guild pretty much rolls everyone in Felucca.

L

longshanks

FY has a good presence in fel but were not faction.

Achilles and Turles are correct. Uhoh runs a lot of mages. MVP does the dreadhorse all kill archer temp.

There's been some good fights this past week, particularly in despise. The more the merrier.

Welcome to Chessy.

Whats ur mystic's name by chance?

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uther Pendragon.. i have some guildmates in SL i joined up with. but idk how long that will last, because they are rarely on. so im keeping my options open :)