• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PVP GEAR & MORE PICS! All on atlantic

• Thread starter StaticOnAtlantic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

StaticOnAtlantic

When Id'ing Armor please use "yellow" number to identify it.

Price Check List

Bushel
A Deed for a hanging Skeleton
a spider web deed
A Banner Deed
a Deed to a Guildstone (Keepers of Fire) AAA
a Deed to a Guildstone Kill the Macroer {KTM]
A GUILD DEED
UNKNOWN (DEED)
THORVALDS MEDALLION
A DEED FOR A POTTED TREE

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I sold a guildstone deed on Atl. recently for 10 mil.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thorvald's medallion isn't a rare. sorry to break that to ya :(

S

StaticOnAtlantic

I'm not saying any of these are rares, word never made it to text :).

Never implied aswell. Just need a simple Price check.....

M

Maggie

number 6 worth a 200-300k. nice mr but low resisits. i could say the same for number one.
number 7 nice resists but no real nice mods. in addition is a head piece and there are too many super nice pieces to fit that slot. i d say 50k or less.

number 10 is a nice combination of mods but only 3 so can be made with a bronze runic hammer and more intense. I would put it at 1 m or less. Just because its not so hard to make in addition lightning doesnt disrupt. I think. On the other hand people are hoarding hammers so there is not as much stuff out right now so maybe more. If you get a lot more let me know and it might be worth it to clean my house. yuck.

I think hanging skeleton 3/4 mil depending on buyer.

I paid 2 m for a banner deed two weeks ago. honest idk if I got fleeced or not but I wanted it real bad!

spider web deed 1.5 - 2 m.

thorvalds medallion 25-75k. why? idk it does nothing and it isnt rare but people are umpredictable. Also will pay more if they don tknow what they are doin but think they are buying something rare. OOoo. Bah.

That other stuff I think is better suited for the Rares forum.

I kind of agree with Seven. I m not really impressed with your pvp gear but I hesitate to price it becuase it shocks me what people will pay for stuff I consider junk. Those jewels I like but for pvp I think need either ep or dex. Resists are nice but can get that on armor. Damage incrase is nice but is capped pvp so if have on weapon ring is redundant. That saying I do think they would go for a few mil each but how much exactly is very hard to say.

S

StaticOnAtlantic

Thanks maggie, I dont PVP so i thought it was PVP Gear, just going through chest etc. Thanks though.