[Discussion] PvP Fest

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

-Hey Arnold-

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 12, 2013
I Am looking to get a annual PvP Fest Going. This will include Silent Auctions of the best PvP gear.. Also there will be a bunch of PvP Tornys (1v1 , 2v2 , 5v5) Which Will Include HUGE Gold Prizes for the winners. This will not be a day of oh look at the cool custom houses i built but a day of Actual fun / A chance at a huge pay day (1Bill For Each Class..Depending if tons of people show up) This event will take place on Atlantic Post Here if u have any interest in this

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 12, 2010
I'll take a bil times however many classes you have.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 17, 2007
Great idea. Let's get it on.

billy857

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 10, 2010
im down it will probly be hard to control

Last edited:

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oct 6, 2008
I would definitely come to this event. Problem is that most of the participants are folks that can't reliably keep their pants on in a public place. So bringing a large concentration of them to one location and trying to structure events... the fallout should be very humorous to say the least. Can't wait!

Last edited:

OMG A GIANT ROCK

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Dec 31, 2011
I don't know what all the "problems" you guys are thinking of. You mess around at this event and you're banned from event and can't participate anymore. It's in guardzone so explain how you would hassle?

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oct 6, 2008
Can you point to one post in this thread that details anything referencing a guard zone area for the loosely proposed events? Also, how do you ban someone from a guard zone area?

Last edited:

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 27, 2004
I don't know what all the "problems" you guys are thinking of. You mess around at this event and you're banned from event and can't participate anymore. It's in guardzone so explain how you would hassle?
Says the guy that cant even farm UEV's in Tram Shame without luring and starting **** lol

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
Arnold I've been planning to put a silent auction house together for awhile now. I actually had the house next to Nails silent auction house lined up to buy for awhile but the owner isn't doing too well irl and hasn't been on. Doing this in Felucca in a large PVP area where a guarzone is nearby would work best probably though so that the duels, events and auction can be kept together. Lets talk later when I get home. I have the perfect place for this to take place. (Blackmarsh Area) It's right smack in the middle of LNR, the R guild Teleporter and Guild House, Exploits Castle and Pugs Tower. I have the 18x18 directly off of the teleporter and the Keep beside it so HI_5 is in the area alot too. Easy access to Felucca from Luna. With the teleporter near by we may even be able to attract some Trammel players for the auction then hopefully through putting on a great and fun event convert them to enjoying the PVP side of the game like we all do. I think this could be alot of fun and even more if for one weekend every so often that everyone puts their rage for eachother aside for a great cause. Yes Varrius, Forsaken, Slipknot and all of you other clowns I am suggesting that for one weekend every so often that we hug it out.

Anyways now that I'm back puking all over the place lets get this organized. I'll get hold of you tonight. We have everything we need in place now and I'm sure that Nails can hold the auction house so that everyone is comfortable submitting their items. I'll get hold of Nails and take care of all of that later today as well. I'm on vacation for 12 days starting Wednesday so the timing of this is perfect as I'll have time to help organize.

Reactions: Smoot and DJAd

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
I would definitely come to this event. Problem is that most of the participants are folks that can't reliably keep their pants on in a public place. So bringing a large concentration of them to one location and trying to structure events... the fallout should be very humorous to say the least. Can't wait!
Yes, this can be done the easy way or the hard way for sure. The easy way would probably require a committee made up of leaders and or organizers from each of the main guilds working together quite often. Then at the end we can all kill eachother again.

Reactions: OMG A GIANT ROCK

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
Mesanna doesn't reply to pvpers who have great ideas. I put something together, presented it to her, got ignored and gave up. Sorry Arnold I tried.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2009
Atlantic
Mesanna doesn't reply to pvpers who have great ideas. I put something together, presented it to her, got ignored and gave up. Sorry Arnold I tried.
ive had no dealings with mesanna ive heard she likes dyes tho. why would she need to be involved in a pvp fest? all she does for raresfest is puts decoration out. the gate is nice but not really needed.

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 15, 2008
ive had no dealings with mesanna ive heard she likes dyes tho. why would she need to be involved in a pvp fest? all she does for raresfest is puts decoration out. the gate is nice but not really needed.
PvPers like pretty things too!

Reactions: Smoot

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 2, 2013
So pvp feast never happend? : ( if not I'd like to try and do It again if Arnold is still trying to do this

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
Nope, A few of us reached out to Mesanna about it and never heard back from her. We have since all moved on to a free server. I've always been against free servers but the one we're on is absoluutely amazing. OSI could sure take some advice from these guys.