• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Fencer [Nox/Stealth/Ninja]

Elias

Visitor
Hello guys,

I've looked over a few old guides who suggest that a Nox Fencer is a viable template for pvp when combined with ninja and stealth.

What I had in mind was:

120 Fencing
80 Poisoning
120 Ninja
100 Tactics
100 Stealth
100 Hiding
100 Heal

The Alternative I looked at was:

120 Fencing
80 Poisoning
120 Ninja
100 Tactics
100 Heal
100 Anat
100 Resist

Would love to hear from any PvPers if they feel either of these builds are viable. I'm aware about needing a splintering weapon but not sure if poisoning is still useful in PvP.

Also what's the best way to get into PvP - are there any friendly guilds in Europa that have a good rep? [I see quite a lot of trash talk - would pref to avoid]

Thanks again for all your advice all.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
The first is semi viable but needs tweaking to include Anatomy otherwise there's no point having the Healing. You could lower Tactics to 90, Stealth to 80, and Healing to 80, use some increase items to try and get 80/80 Heal/Anat and use Enhanced Bandages. You'd be using Deathstrike with that setup.

The second one, I'd tweak the point distribution, 90 Tactics, 90 Healing 120 Resist. Or drop Resist altogether for something else.

Trash talk is sadly inevitable though you don't have to respond.

Nisassa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If your looking for pvp, the biggest shards are atlantic and lake superior. As for the temp, i would suggest a deathstriker for pvp. It is a ton of fun! The temp i suggest and use is 120 Swords, 90 Tactics, 100 Hiding, 100 Bushido 120 ninjitsu, 90 stealth, and 100 resist.