• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PVP Bok.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
You shortened Bokuto to Bok.
It is so interesting , what you did with that time you saved on typing. Did you used it wise enough?

foos

Adventurer
It is so interesting , what you did with that time you saved on typing. Did you used it wise enough?
PVPers refer to a "Bokuto" as a BOK. If you ever left trammel you'd know that.

Jay

Adventurer
im not 100% sure what u was trying to do here but i pvp and we call them bok's and any other real pvper will tell u the same so if u never leave tram u deff wouldnt be interested in this BOK. so move along plz. thank u. i shortened you there too., LMFAO

Jay

Adventurer
ok so who knows the real value of bok's because iv been told this is a good one then told its not. everyone seems to have a diff opition. like wtf.

One Dollar

Journeyman
ok so who knows the real value of bok's because iv been told this is a good one then told its not. everyone seems to have a diff opition. like wtf.
I sold a 20 splint 70harm but had a hit area as well clean while back for 175m. I like using hit lighting personally for boks. I could see this fireball one being in the same range as the harm. Prices have inflated some as well so maybe right buyer 200ish.... just my 2 cents Hopefully it's helpful some.

Jay

Adventurer
yes ty very much for info. dosnt the hit area bring it way down? and this one is clean too prized. still 200ish?

One Dollar

Journeyman
I'd say shoot for 200ish and see. Use a auction safe doesn't hurt to start a little higher as well. And hit areas do bring value down some but it's not a buzz kill using one. Gl on the sale.

HighWay Robbery

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
. There Are Several Clean 20/70 Bokutos For Sale On Vendor Search. I Would Compare Those Already For Sale With The One You Are Trying To Sell To Help Determine Price. Keep In Mind Anything Listed On Vendor Search Is Still There Because It Hasn't Sold Yet ..

Kohl

Visitor
yes ty very much for info. dosnt the hit area bring it way down? and this one is clean too prized. still 200ish?
Recently saw a 20 splint 70 light for 100 mil clean. Folks are more likely running imbued 20/50/50 :/ Put it on a vendor 100 mil and maybe you get lucky. There isn't a single mod on there that is desirable - except that's its 70 hit spell (but its FB) and that its clean...

Jay

Adventurer
no way i would ever sell this for 100mil. lol it will go in the trash first do u have any clue how are it is to get a 70 anything clean? na im good thx though

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm not too much of a PvPer so this might be outdated logic but fireball has a small delay (unlike lightning) so that the spell actually breaks the paralyze from nerve strike (lightning does not). It might not be that big of a deal if people are running scripts that auto pop boxes to release the para but it might impact the value a little bit. I could still see this going for 150-200m if you give it time.

Kohl

Visitor
no way i would ever sell this for 100mil. lol it will go in the trash first do u have any clue how are it is to get a 70 anything clean? na im good thx though
Not sure why you'd get defensive. You asked what you thought it would be worth.(Price Check) There is still a clean 20 splinter 70 light on VS for 100 mil. Its an okay weapon....not that good. I guess find a trash can.

Jay

Adventurer
Anyone Interested in this please send me a offer. im ready to move it. i cant figure out the combo with them to save my life so its gotta go.

The Black Smith

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm not too much of a PvPer so this might be outdated logic but fireball has a small delay (unlike lightning) so that the spell actually breaks the paralyze from nerve strike (lightning does not). It might not be that big of a deal if people are running scripts that auto pop boxes to release the para but it might impact the value a little bit. I could still see this going for 150-200m if you give it time.
your information is outdated, this issue was fixed.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
your information is outdated, this issue was fixed.
don't know what was fixed but all over forums this opinion rises here and there. Mean lots of people still have (wrong?) knowledge that fireball is bad and this scares some buyers. Thus decreasing price of item with fireball .