• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Arcanist

T

-Toad-

I was thinking of making a arcanist, heres what I came up with:

(+25 stat scroll)
(720 skill cap)

Skills:
120 fencing
100 anatomy
100 tactics
100 healing
100 chivalry
90 parry
100 spellweaving

Stats:
80 str
120 dex
55 int

And of course, a really expensive MR/LMC suit, any thoughts on this template?

G

720 cap and he is only using 710 points

So I'm assuming he has 100 parry??

G

100 spellweaving for a warrior is a waste. The main spells you will benefit from take 0-10 to cast. If you human you dont even really need any points. Try to get a focus and you will be all set. The higher level spells require a ton of mana and dont benefit the warrior much.

I

imported_IgotWood

bummer i was just thinkn of makin somethin like that but more like

120 mace
120 parry
100 anat
100 tact
90 heal
90 SW
65 chiv and yes i know only 685 but from there i can bump up others or throw into med or somethin

G

id maybe get 90 SW, for pixies and wind

aye, like the last guy
haha sorry

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking of making a arcanist, heres what I came up with:

(+25 stat scroll)
(720 skill cap)

Skills:
120 fencing
100 anatomy
100 tactics
100 healing
100 chivalry
90 parry
100 spellweaving

Stats:
80 str
120 dex
55 int

And of course, a really expensive MR/LMC suit, any thoughts on this template?

I have a similar template, except I didn't have healing/anat. I brought up Med and took other skills to 120.

100 weaving is worthwhile IMO. I thoroughly enjoy the 80 dmg attunement castings and casting 4 cracked out pixies with one cast (when in a circle). I'd recommend keeping a soulstone freed up, so you can stone weaving, get in a circle with other people that have 0 weaving, and then put it back on. Hard to find a group of people that actually have 80-120 weaving.

Gift of life is pretty cool to... but you definately will need meditation if you have weaving, it uses up SO much mana.