• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Put those Tailors to use...Again!

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I came across this thread in Uhall and it got me thinking about RP and clothing and all that...
I know that a good amount of people on Baja RP and even though our tailors are pretty handy to have I would like to see some new clothing additions that contribute to RP play style.
I believe the last time we got new clothing was with SA? I am thinking that doesn't really count...we got Gargoyles and we had to be able to clothe them so we got new clothes added in...what I am talking about is clothing outfits or "costumes" that are more than the ones we have. If you've ever looked up BODs you'll notice there are "outfit" type BODs...
Maybe I'd like to see something like a saucy wench, or a nun like outfit (something a bit more snazzy than a Monk robe)
Suggestions? Opinions? Flames?
:popcorn:

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are some who are vein. I am one of them.

At some point house customization options will be exhausted and the developers will turn to the characters as a means of rewarding us. Until then we have to be creative.

Nuns. Cap or Hat. Black Dress. White Doublet and Gloves. Ankh Pendant. Black Boots. Those habits of theirs conceal a great deal.

Wenches? You need look no furthern than the Sea Witch Tavern.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Looks around the room and is surprised not to see Fern the Fabulous*

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know, I can be pretty vain myself.
I wish a lot of the time that the clothing that came up with AOS would be visible in CC. Like the flower garland for the head...

I like that nun outfit very much!
and yes...where is Fern with her style input...?