• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Purple Skunk's Comp Bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Razeial

He lost it today during some gate fighting with a couple moo. He doesn't remember who he was fighting but it would be greatly appreciated if that individual who looted it would return it. Many thanks!

G

He can visit it when he wants. It's on the steps of the MOO/COP gatehouse.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That shows the class of the trashiest guilds on the shard. I used to have respect for COP. Then MOO came along. Now COP has turned into what MOO is. Its a damn shame too.

T

TrustMeInc

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That shows the class of the trashiest guilds on the shard. I used to have respect for COP. Then MOO came along. Now COP has turned into what MOO is. Its a damn shame too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk to Andy he is the one who started with not giving stuff back.

R

Razeial

Oops I forgot this post was still around. Yeah it does go to show just what a guild is made of. Its cool though, Skunk got a new bow from Bucktooth Betty for free thats 10x better than the PoS they looted. Thanks Betty!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk to Andy he is the one who started with not giving stuff back.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not saying that I agree with everything waka members do. I make it a personal thing that "I" personally give back everything that I loot suit wise. I know how much time and gold can be put into making your suits and I would want my gear returned if it were to drop. I do know that you are the one responsible for the looting of Joe Lords suit also. I have heard how that went down. He got back a few peices, then the rest I here has been added to your collection.

MOO has never been on my good list. Bunch of trash just if you got tag. After they scammed me for jackels (yes was mostly my fault) I have had very few dealings with them other than looking at there bodies face down in the dirt in fel. COP was respected by me, but as I am coming to find out COP is as of the same class as MOO. Im sorry that yall have to make it a habit to loot folks gears.

I must say though if you are disgruntled at someone because of them looting you gear, take it up with them. Joe and Raz should not have to pay for andys actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.