• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pure vulcanite Essence

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
non hover
hover

It is also animated like energy vortex animation when locked down

Due to in game buyer not willing to use a broker and me not feeling comfortable transferring it without feeling safe I am putting it back up here under the pretense that a broker will be used..I prefer nails due to dealing with them in the past and them having a good rep on stratics

Auction ending January 25th at 9pm Est

Starting At 400m
Buyout - 1.2b

Prefer chessy gold but will accept ATL

Elaine_ATL - 450m

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
As much as id love to buy it, I dont like owning "Hot Items"

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Gareth way to troll man..the Internet never lies some people are just sour when things don't go their way..I ask you to respect the post and if you have questions of what really transpired you could always PM me..

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Gareth way to troll man..the Internet never lies some people are just sour when things don't go their way..I ask you to respect the post and if you have questions of what really transpired you could always PM me..
i want to hear the story.. go ahead and post it

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This guy comes to chessy all the time and buys rares from myself and guild included we have done well over 500m worth of deals..but have been 100m here and there and he logged on last night and I showed him this item and after literally 3 hours of haggling we agreed on 400m a slither rangers cloak and crimmy..I agreed and stayed up till 2am waiting for him to get here and when he finally did we setup to make the deal he put the items in trade window with the essence and said check window I buy gold..I said no you buy gold then we xfer items and he wouldn't not..so I said fine we can use a broker from stratics and he said no he doesn't trust stratics he's been scammed too many times so I told him the deal was off unless it was done that way..he disagreed and starting spamming I scammed him 300m which is fine because I didn't he refused to get a broker so I refused to sell it..so I assume he's pissed he wasted the money to xfer over..not my problem so I posted it back up here requiring a known broker for which I have already spoken with who does tons of buisness here..that is willing to do it free of charge btw Thank you Nails :) so that's what happened believe if you'd like but I scammed no one and never have

..as far as I'm concerned with the whole thing I could care less it can sit in my bank

Believe what you will Gareth and troll away

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
U know its only the 24th and not the end date u posted of 25th. Doesnt bother me since I dont want this item but thought id let u know.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh u know why lol I posted it last night at 3am lmao and said ill post as tmrw and my brain was still a day behind..derf!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for sharing your story. Always use a trusted broker. The story you described sounds like what a scammer might attempt. Glad nothing ill happened.

My suggestion to help smooth things over is to allow bids only posted on this thread. When you take/post offers from PM or in-game it can make folks a bit nervous. In the end, it is your auction and the previous is only a suggestion.

Eliane_ATL

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If not too late:
I am offering 450M Atlantic gold.

I got transfer token maybe we can work something and I can transfer gold on Chessy.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to me not knowing any better ill add a 5 minute timer for any bids after 8:55 so no one snipes it away happy bidding..

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
it might have been passed 5 min rule but I'll bid 720m

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it might have been passed 5 min rule but I'll bid 720m
I thought it did I am going by time stamps on post I apologize I actually had you the winner and posted it but the bid came in at 9:04 I can post pics I don't want any ill will between rules

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys decide between yourselves ill go by whatever you say lol this is obv my first ever auction I'm bad at it

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Super smooth trade!!

Thank you Elaine_atl and nails warstien!!

..now my tamer doesn't have to use a boomstick anymore!!