• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Pure Kill Pure Thrill HTML recall rune

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had several substantial offers for this so thought id put it up for auction.

I'd sell it if the price is right, but the offers ive had (while very good) are just not worth me parting with it.

Old html felucca recall rune that is actually useful as it goes right to Atlantic Fel Yew Gate area.
Located on Atlantic. Will accept gold on Atlantic Pacific or Great Lakes
Start: 100mil
Reserve: 500mil
Buyout: 1bil
Current Bid: 100mil Xblade

Ends Sunday 10/6/13 7pm est. 10min rule.

Pure Thrill.png

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would make sure it isn't on another shard as well. If a house has an html sign and you mark inside the house... the html will carry over to the rune last I checked. I sold a few html house runes for 250k before I thought to check all the shards and found the house they came from. I tested it and was able to replicate it by simply marking inside the house which was public. Chances are the house your rune goes to has long since dropped and it can't be replicated, but I would hate for you to feel as bad as I do if you find out that it hasn't. I still feel bad about whoever bought those runes from me years back and while I may have sold them as a novelty for 50k, I wouldn't have sold them for 250k given that I could have marked as many as I wanted.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would make sure it isn't on another shard as well. If a house has an html sign and you mark inside the house... the html will carry over to the rune last I checked. I sold a few html house runes for 250k before I thought to check all the shards and found the house they came from. I tested it and was able to replicate it by simply marking inside the house which was public. Chances are the house your rune goes to has long since dropped and it can't be replicated, but I would hate for you to feel as bad as I do if you find out that it hasn't. I still feel bad about whoever bought those runes from me years back and while I may have sold them as a novelty for 50k, I wouldn't have sold them for 250k given that I could have marked as many as I wanted.
Thanks Assia your the best. I didnt think of that. I also doubt the house is still around, but will definitly check.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Assia your the best. I didnt think of that. I also doubt the house is still around, but will definitly check.
Thanks for being understanding with my suggestion. I don't want you to feel bad in the future and I know you're an upstanding collector and an awesome person. I hope you don't find the house on another shard. It really is a great name and looks amazing!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, yes would hate to be accused of scamming or something. I myself paid a decent amount, and it cool whether the house still stands or not. but want to go thru the shards just to make sure.

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noted! I have only checked 7 shards so far, but if i DO happen to find the original house, i will post and allow any offers to be retracted if wished.
i only want it to add it to my HTML runebook library ;)

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can you still make the html runes that are not linked to a house? (I had this one tucked away in my castle forever)

Attachments

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Checked all the shards and no house, but i did run find some very interesting ruins. heres one of them.
Deathwish.png

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Houses on top and inside each other happens to me when I log into multiple shards consecutively. I guess it keeps the data cashed and puts the last shard I visited homes+current shard(relics?). Glad its not just me must be a bug.