• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Pure Black Horse , anyone can ride .

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling

Horse.jpg

i've seen someone looking for this , but dunno how much it really worth now .

Taking Offers . Thanks

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I used to see them sell for about 50-100 million, but I haven't seen one in a few months so the price might have changed.

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It on Atlantic .
Currently offer 70mil from Loxley

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well, maybe I should have rephrased the question. Where do black horses come from?

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Is this the same shade?

No. There are 4 options. Light and dark. Also know as pure black and just black. His is dark yours is light. There is also long hair and short hair. Hair doesn't matter that much though
Most desired seems to be pure black with long hair, though all pure black are seemingly more valuable than black.

Horse will have same basic properties as regular horse with like 25hp

Distinctions: pure black color has no distinguishable difference between color of hair and body. Black horse will have dark hair and lighter, distinguishable body.

It's the same as the nightmares as far as color combos go...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
horses.jpg

Here are two faction guard horses (both long hair) pure and regular black.

@DJAd i think yours is a regular black short haired.
@Darko yours is a pure black long haired.

Ebe

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Icq me 696395508. I'd like to see it ingame to see if its different than the one I currently own.

Ebe

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
We were talking ingame bc I wanted to see it. I had to try and find him. Found him in Luna and tried to post things in here as we were talking so ppl would see it. I never got the icq request for some reason.

Ebe

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I did say i would beat the current offer if I saw it ingame however.

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Darko's prerogative how he wants to handle this auction.

If he wants to sully his reputation for 4M that's up to him.

This has bad auction written all over it.

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Tranquility , it my mistake actually , we have the different time zone , and the time i search was 8 pm EST actually , so maybe i just postpone the time for 45mins to meet the time .
i think this will be fair for both to bid , everyone got a chance again .

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
btw . 43mins left , and i'll add a 10mins rule now . otherwise more issue coming out ..

Ebe

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
We can keep bidding or he can end it idc. I did say I would beat the offer if I saw it ingame. I did with 5 mins left. Offered him the trade, we started negotiating ingame and he asked me to post in here. So I tried to quickly for ppl to see. Im ok with the 10 min rule and us continuing to bid from here if you want or he can choose to sell it to whoever given the confusion. It would be nice if we could all agree on it if possible.

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Tranquility i tried to make everything fair,i think u can bid again if u really want it

time 2.jpg

and i hope this will help u see in that picture....I cant compare EDT and EST ,

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if u want talk about the corner of PC , my PC says 10/18 9:20 AM , not PM..