• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Purchase limits

K

katluma

I have four accounts but was only allowed to buy two up grades and now have to wait two weeks to upgrade the other accounts! That is ridiculous. They do not have any problems taking my money each month for the accounts. I know they are trying to limit the resell on tokens and such in game.......BUT THIS IS AN UPGRADE FOR A NEW EXPANSION. They should allow you to buy as many as you have accounts. Now hopefully I will be able to still take advantage of the extra items you get when you buy at the start up. I am really P***s'd off at this!

asamdan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am a bit miffed also. I bought my expasion for one account yesterday and waited to get paid today to buy the other 2 , now it wont let me. Now what am I supposed to do?? wait until you can get the tokens and bonus things?

K

katluma

Once again the honest players get screwed over when its intended to stop the scammers and scripters.

M

Mahmudiyah

Just out of curiousity and please refrain from being defensive but HOW would scammers/scripters benefit from spending more money? I just don't get WHY there would be a spending limit especially on a game that needs all the cash it can get :p

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some tricks I read in UHall
UOGamecodes - login - buy max
UOGamecodes - login with different UO account - buy max
repeat till you have what you want

EAStore use different email addresses for each purchase.

That is what people were saying that bought max each time and needed more.