• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Puffy's greed and lack of morals strike yet again! By: Astynax

• Thread starter bakermichael777
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Wyrm

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WyRm not killing NEW and dry looting them?... How in the world did Hef pull that one off?... I don't believe it!!!

Oh the Shame!

Eh ? Gasp, cof cof cof.,., You obviously havent read the whole thread, milady !
As I explained on my previous post that I will kill ANY blues out there !! Thats why I dont like when people speak for me. False myths and gossips start that way !! EEEEKKK

I reiterate : The only truth is : I will kill and humiliate any despicable blues out there, news or veterans. A blue is always a blue and deserves to be punished... Unless of course, its a beloved guildmate.. gasp.. MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Er.,., Hold on.... Who is this again ? Ohhhh its that flower !
Where in the twelve heavens have you been, milady ?????
I was starting to think you had been abducted !

M

Magnolia

Eh ? Gasp, cof cof cof.,., You obviously havent read the whole thread, milady !
As I explained on my previous post that I will kill ANY blues out there !! Thats why I dont like when people speak for me. False myths and gossips start that way !! EEEEKKK

I reiterate : The only truth is : I will kill and humiliate any despicable blues out there, news or veterans. A blue is always a blue and deserves to be punished... Unless of course, its a beloved guildmate.. gasp.. MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Er.,., Hold on.... Who is this again ? Ohhhh its that flower !
Where in the twelve heavens have you been, milady ?????
I was starting to think you had been abducted !
It does seem I have been abducted until after July ... I had to focus on things I had been putting off because of my love for this game... I shall try a suggestion of Brooks to consolidate my accounts with stones and have fewer, just like you, so that will also take some time and I have about as much patients as you do... quick quick quick... grrrr

Truely had no fear of your game play changing except was surprised that the Hef would make such a guild rule with you in it ...

That flower? You use to call me your flower... :sword:

D

Daleth

The Hell with Wyrm's pvp skills............... I miss him singing in vent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart::thumbup:

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew it !!!!!! She never fooled me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miserable Imps... What have you done to her ?
I only hope the other true pks are safe..... Sal ? Elvis ? Monolith.....
Stay away from blues, they are treacherous.,., :_{

My guys are safe from blues! but hey if im getting soft like u said maybe u should come over and retrain us, ohhhh master of evil!
:bowdown:

G

Goron

I knew it !!!!!! She never fooled me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miserable Imps... What have you done to her ?
I only hope the other true pks are safe..... Sal ? Elvis ? Monolith.....
Stay away from blues, they are treacherous.,., :_{

My guys are safe from blues! but hey if im getting soft like u said maybe u should come over and retrain us, ohhhh master of evil!
:bowdown:
yeah, HaHa is joining us; he already has access to our private forum and vent- we are just waiting for his faction quit to take effect.:eyes:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I join kat? I plan on having kids in the near future. And I mean nothing buy that other than I may be a nicer person in the future if I was to have a child you know... They say that will change you.

:) :) :) :)

M

Magnolia

Can I join kat? I plan on having kids in the near future. And I mean nothing buy that other than I may be a nicer person in the future if I was to have a child you know... They say that will change you.

Yes... well... I plan on making a little extortion money off HaHa by promising not to show his kids those sites he likes to lead everyone to to make them throw up..

So much for nice parents.. him and me... eh heh

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

awwww u miss us too!!