• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Publish 66.2 Active!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and if your a tamer with a pet, They like to attack both sides, Basicly resulting in your points going to 0. :(

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks Mapper, and that link is really useful saves alot of searching for info. Sadly still no fiction, lets hope we get that soon. Lets hope I get a bit of UO time in the next few days.

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stocked up on them! Not sure if they'd be camped or not. Pretty easy to tame. Just make sure to lead away from the hell hounds.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First thing I did was pop to some water elementals and see about getting the Endless Decanter; what I did was take a pet, let the elemental wail on that whilst I healed it, and then just targeted each jug of water onto it... it shatters straight away if you fail, but I got the Endless on the 15th jug. It's pure white, weighs 2 stones, and you right click it to "Link" it to a water trough.

Next up, locating the new quest!

V

Verthandi

I love the "pop!" sound it makes when the ele tosses a Decanter back at you.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stocked up on them! Not sure if they'd be camped or not. Pretty easy to tame. Just make sure to lead away from the hell hounds.
That's what I did aye, I used honor once it was subdued, Got two in me stables! :thumbup1:

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's what I did aye, I used honor once it was subdued, Got two in me stables! :thumbup1:
Once subdued they're pretty weak. My tamer has average armour and they were hitting me for 20hp. I have my last target tame macro set-up and just hold it down till I've started the taming. Invis straight away and they basically leave you alone till the attempt is over.

Jack Flash was there, I watched him trying to tame one for a while before he let me have a go. First time, hehe.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The loosing side's camp dissapears if they get pushed all the way back, then it resets again about 15-20 mins later and re appears and war begins once more :p