• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Public Level 7 Treasure hunt 8 PM Eastern 11/22

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sorry it's such short notice, but events conspired (like my addict brother stealing mom's car, and wrecking it into a culvert last night trying to TURN AROUND. How can one BACK a car accidentally into a 10 foot deep hole doing a 2-point turnaround with a driveway twice as wide as the car???).

The mission, if you choose to accept it....

The map isn't in hell, but you can probably see it from there - no, not Montor, but located on the opposite side of Ilshenar, IN the north fringe of the Valor Champ Spawn (which also has nice things spawning there like Paragon Greater Dragons, in addition to the Champ critters and the stuff that will be coming from the chest). I'll turn General Chat on and be listening if anyone needs directions.

The chest will be milked for as much spawn as we can get from it.

There's only one caveat - Got that line of storms going through here now, that went through TX & OK yesterday. It should be mainly rain and wind here, but there's always the chance that something (be it a tree or or an idiot driver) might knock out my connection. Luckily we got mom's car out of that muddy hole before the rains were more than drizzle.

Well, a second caveat too - I might have to go get my mother from work, and while that would normally be a 30 minute round trip between 6 & 7 eastern, the only car I have to do it in HAS NO DRIVER-SIDE WINDOW. Hopefully her co-worker that lives 2 miles up the road will have mercy on us and give her a ride home.