• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Public" harrower...

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
What about a Sunday? Provided that "some" can tear themselves away from the football games long enough of course! lol

A Sunday afternoon might cover enough of the gamut for the most people to be able to make it without interferring with the Friday Hunts and such?

From what I've been able to gather by reading, it looks like the Publish might hit sometime this week. I'm guessing with Halloween content it would sort of have to since Halloween is Friday.....Maybe something mid November?

A

Ashlen

This is wonderful
fun with all of my best friends
I can't wait.

Anne I knew I would get you back in fel with
me one way or another :danceb:

I wont be fighting the harrower but I will around
to help out in anyway possible
Maybe just to pick up the body pieces so everyone
doesnt get stuck on them or trip over them while
trying to get away :D

G

GirlPower

What about a Sunday? Provided that "some" can tear themselves away from the football games long enough of course! lol

A Sunday afternoon might cover enough of the gamut for the most people to be able to make it without interferring with the Friday Hunts and such?

From what I've been able to gather by reading, it looks like the Publish might hit sometime this week. I'm guessing with Halloween content it would sort of have to since Halloween is Friday.....Maybe something mid November?
That is probably the best idea. I would assume the Halloween event would be sometime this week? If its a good event that draws a ton of people (which i think it might be) Then we should do this after it dies down a bit. I'd like for people to have at least a weeks notice so they can prepare and pick their protector and have that person raise thier justice if they need it. Again many people are willing to let others kill them for justice. Just speak up, nothing wrong with it I know my spawn char couldn't kill any unwilling reds shes a pvmer! hehe You can gain justice once every 7 minutes or so. Keep the ideas coming here or on the harrower tips and tricks thread! Hope to see a huge turn out.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
btw, I just realized (it was pointed out by one of my guildies) that one of the main people who pushed for us raiding that relay for life event was actually the guildmaster of the guild that's wanting to put on public harrys.
Kinda funny. I was against griefing that event, he was for it...yet his guild members are up here talking about me, and how I did that, Lol. Look to your GM first kiddos =p

Just wanted to point that out, and there are screenshots of the thread where it was discussed and voted on readily available if anybody does not believe me \=

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you guys need any additional help let me know. My guild, B^L is independent and I have fought with and against most fel guilds at IDOCS mainly. I enjoy playing with and helping fel players from most guilds. If they are cool then they are cool regardless of the tag they wear, and thats how I see it.

Most of my guys have pvp experience but prefer killing peerlesses all day. But I am for the idea of helping some people enjoy the fun of killing the harrower. So if you want help defending or what not, send me a PM and hopefully I will be able to attend with some of my guys.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
btw, I just realized (it was pointed out by one of my guildies) that one of the main people who pushed for us raiding that relay for life event was actually the guildmaster of the guild that's wanting to put on public harrys.
Kinda funny. I was against griefing that event, he was for it...yet his guild members are up here talking about me, and how I did that, Lol. Look to your GM first kiddos =p

Just wanted to point that out, and there are screenshots of the thread where it was discussed and voted on readily available if anybody does not believe me \=
Wow why are people still spamming this thread as an attempt to take cheaps shots on anothers reputation.

I shouldn't have expected anything less from you though obviously. Like I've asked multiple times in this thread, keep the spam & cheap spots elsewhere, thanks for the spam (reported).

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some things are brought up on every ocassion, whether appropriate or not, apparently that event is one of those things.

Sometimes ignoring things is the best way to make them disappear. Just sayin'

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow why are people still spamming this thread as an attempt to take cheaps shots on anothers reputation.

I shouldn't have expected anything less from you though obviously. Like I've asked multiple times in this thread, keep the spam & cheap spots elsewhere, thanks for the spam (reported).
Everybody needs to take a deep breath, calm down and say, "Goose Faa Baah"

If Cutter is right, then everyone at the event will die and everyone will see these "true colors" of |33t, as hes trying to suggest they should. If Nystul's right, then everyone is happy... including Cutter, if what he's been saying of supporting this event is true.

So everyone just relax and let things fall where they will.

G

GirlPower

Since we started this idea I am going to comment here. Our guild is made up of people that didn't go near the relay spawn, people that contributed millions to it, and a bunch that even organized and put the Relay on. So I'm pretty sure the person that is the holder of our guild tag now doesn't matter as you were this one persons guildmaster at the time right, and over a year ago? Whether its true or not I dont know because our guild wasn't formed until way after that and our guild did not raid it, yours did. Hope this clears it up for anyone that wasn't sure or might have gotten nervous due to the spam but were just trying to put on a Harrower for people that want to come have fun.

A

Ashlen

Everybody needs to take a deep breath, calm down and say, "Goose Faa Baah"
Please Calina do not mention the "Goose" name we do not need his opinion
or thoughts here either.
You think one bad attitude is bad;
lets not get another one going :D

J/K

Anne and I as well others not here
worked hard on the Relay for Life, If we can let it go
why cant you and everyone else.
We did a good thing for all the right reason and we raised a lot of money
in my niece's name, Posion Ivy's, Anne Nomilly's and others who have fought
cancer and won.
End of Story
:grouphug:

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
First of all, to Nystul, I'm sorry, I'm not trying to drag this off topic. What's being planned and proposed here is a wonderful thing. Keep on keeping on!

Second, this is the ONLY time I plan to post concerning this. As far as I'm concerned, for me personally, the issue is closed.

Those that participated in the Relay for Life Events know what happened when. They also know that the whole event was about more than one night. If you look at the whole event, it was a success beyond anyone's wildest dreams. With only a few exceptions, this shard came together and raised $1000 in cold, hard CASH from PIXELS. We did something amazing. We touched lives through a virtual world. What this COMMUNITY did still echoes today, a year later.

What happened, happened. We can't undo it or change it. But we can move forward. This shard is a different place from what it was a year ago and it's time to put the past in the past where it belongs. As Ashlen said, if those of us directly involved and affected can put it behind us, then there's no reason for anyone else to keep dwelling on it. I won't ever forget but I refuse to let one night define an entire series of events that did something spectacular.

Let's move forward. Let's have FUN. Let's show some players a side of the game they don't get to see. THAT is what this is all about. If we don't get more players interested and playing in parts of our lands that they haven't ventured into, then we run the risk of this game we love so much falling into just a memory. And that would be a true tragedy.

It's time to step forward and move on with this plan. As I said, I won't comment anymore on the past events. The future awaits us. If you constantly look behind you, you'll never see the opportunities and possibilities ahead of you.

Now, when we doing this thang? :mf_prop:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anne and I as well others not here worked hard on the Relay for Life, If we can let it go why cant you and everyone else.
Well put.

Now about about we all just let the past remain where it belongs and focus on planning a nice community event, that will help benefit those players who for whatever reason haven't or aren't able to do a Harrower spawn.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If this is for the benefit of all the trammies, not only will I be for it, I will help you defend it.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please Calina do not mention the "Goose" name we do not need his opinion
or thoughts here either.
You think one bad attitude is bad;
lets not get another one going :D

J/K

Anne and I as well others not here
worked hard on the Relay for Life, If we can let it go
why cant you and everyone else.
We did a good thing for all the right reason and we raised a lot of money
in my niece's name, Posion Ivy's, Anne Nomilly's and others who have fought
cancer and won.
End of Story
:grouphug:

Darkness/Satria of 6ank and \eet
End of Story, my thoughts exactly :)

C

Callie

After our alliance meeting Sunday night, the guilds have spoken. They are willing to give it a go on the honor system that they will not be specifically targeted. It sounds like fun on all fronts and we look forward to learning about more champs and the harrower. For what it is worth, I agree with waiting until folks have their fill of event content before proceeding with this to maximize attendance and success probability. I don't much care who raided who in the past, it seems that everything is up for grabs in Fel these days.........Maybe I just made enemies. Who knows? What I do know is that the way things stand now, the tram only guilds won't learn champs and harry's without lots of pixellated blood-shed. I welcome the opportunity.

ICQ or PM me if you need me or have questions.

B

Branwyn of Errol

I am jumping into this thread rather late (rl very busy this week) but SCB folks think that this shardwide campaign against the Harrower is a splendid idea. If folks reay have a good time at the first outing, we could do some of the Friday Champ spawn hunts with the idea of obtaining skulls needed to do it more often. Think of the $$ we could raise for the Royal Zoo! We have obtained quite a bit already from Friday Night Hunts as most of the cash and scrolls Ally sold went right there every weekend.
And pardon my asking some of you, but isn't any event which is first and foremost fun for all participants, and secondly a way to do an event which requires a group effort, thirdly a way to benefit our Zoo an excellent service to the shard and its citizens. We SCB think so!

BarefootPrincess-Guardian of Kinship SCB

G

GirlPower

I'm very happy to see more people interested in this. I really think it will be great for the shard. Just wanted to make a quick reply to keep it fresh in everyones mind, we will get into it more im sure as soon we all get our event fix. :thumbup1:

A

Ashlen

I also can't wait
I just :heart:love:heart: Harrowers and everything that goes along with them
You get to hang out with your guildies
you prevail and die together
But in the end
You Win as a Team
and thats always Awesome :grouphug:

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After this coming Tuesday's spawn, we'll have all the skulls to do that Harrower. We got carried away last Tuesday and got all of them but Oaks (a guildmate donated a spare Demon spawn skull), so we're doing Oaks on Tuesday.

I think you said you'd be doing them on Sundays, so I guess this coming Sunday will be our first public Harrower! W00T!

G

GirlPower

If this is for the benefit of all the trammies, not only will I be for it, I will help you defend it.
Awesome, ty =) I believe were aiming for Tuesday November 18th. After Tamar and Nystuls Wedding. Should have times and such soon!

A

Ashlen

Is Nystul going to wear those boxers with
the hearts on them to the public harrower? :lol:

I bet the guys out there are Jealous, Ive never
seen any of them in a pair of those :mf_prop: