• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Public Endorsement...

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There are 2 more days too vote baja!
So those of you who have not voted; please vote for candidate Ta' lin Birdsong!!!

I endorse Ta ' Lin Birdsong as a great choice of the council.

If you do not vote for him; I will assassinate all of the council.

have a nice day...

F

FenrirsFangs

From the desk of Duke Hast Mich,
"I will endorse Fig the ancient for a position on the council and would like to add that these rumors about him eating babies are completley unfounded and were part of a smear campaign that might have worked, had the fool not written entirely outlandish things about all of the canditates."

From the desk of Seargent Gabriel
"All assassination attempts against the citizenry of Yew will be met with force or a salt shaker whichever is more appropriate."

From the latrine of private 6th class Goober.

">.< Anybody got a toothbrush I can borrow?"

*you hear a ruckus in the background as Seargent Gabriel goes ballistic on private 7th class Goober."

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So being that fool I can help take credit for "saving" Fig's campaign? Yay! ummm I mean crap! (just kidding it was all in fun)