• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pub 97: Spellweaving update?

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
"Spellweaving magical ability now modifies its focus strength based on pet Spellweaving skill."

No more powerups, waiting 30 minutes to get a 6? Am I reading this correctly? No need to powerup? If I am reading this correctly, that is a welcome change.

omukai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'd actually use that full SW book that's been collecting dust for aeons.
SW is such a pain to use as is, on empty servers. Basically unusable.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I
"Spellweaving magical ability now modifies its focus strength based on pet Spellweaving skill."

No more powerups, waiting 30 minutes to get a 6? Am I reading this correctly? No need to powerup? If I am reading this correctly, that is a welcome change.
Think that is only for pets not players

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can I get a better focus if I have my pet stand on the arcane thingummy?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so does my pet with spellweaving require an arcane focus to be fully functional? does it need to be refreshed every so and so many hours?