• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Provoction

G

Hello all,

I have a tamer to do as Poo and other suggest, however, I am wondering how do you prevent the animals from killing each other when they are on the dance floor and your song provokes them against each other? Area Peace or? I am just wondering how you go about this so as not to anger the animals during their dance to the point that they kill each other. If it is as simple as calming them down with a peaceful song every so often then it is simple however I want to make sure I'm on the right track.

Thanks in advance.

I

imported_Farsight

There are two ways of doing that, one is perfectly legal (to my knowledge) and you can do it anywhere or any time. The other is officially frowned upon, but I've never heard of any action being taken on the people who train that way. Still, I won't mention option #2.

Option #1 is to make sure whatever you're provoking stays healed and to let them just beat on each other. If you happen to be in the twisted weald, there are places where you can provoke forever and the cu sidhe will never be able to reach you if you happen to fail. For provoke, you don't need more than two animals.

Of course, the fact that healing wild animals isn't possible makes it a little bit more difficult, which is another reason that it's good to actually work in their spawning area. There is a near infinite supply of them there, if you can kill the occasional paragon. An added bonus is that when you find one of the rare ones, you can tame it (assuming one of the many cu camping guilds isn't around, of course). Therefore, you don't have to worry about healing your "pets."

G

Why are you wanting them to stop attacking each other? Is it so you can re-provoke for gains? If so, just invis for 12 seconds and they will stop fighting.