• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Provocation help

Z

Zerric432

I seem to be stuck at 87.8. Any enemies I can provoke don't net me any gains, and then there are a lot of other enemies I'm told I have no chance of provoking. Can anyone help me and tell me where I can boost my provo?

Keep in mind that I'm at the skill cap. I've put some skills to go down so there will be room for my provo to go up, but it's still not going anywhere.

I

imported_Fran Fury

I think I remember hitting a wall about there as well. I used jewelry to bump me up a little so I could start on the next level of stuff (cu's), then when I actually got to the skill needed I removed the jewelry.

Provo can be slow to gain for some of us but well worth the time put in.

S

Seismic

<blockquote><hr>

I seem to be stuck at 87.8. Any enemies I can provoke don't net me any gains, and then there are a lot of other enemies I'm told I have no chance of provoking. Can anyone help me and tell me where I can boost my provo?

Keep in mind that I'm at the skill cap. I've put some skills to go down so there will be room for my provo to go up, but it's still not going anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you aren't doing poo's method, check out my post about 6-8 threads down. I would suggest Ogre Lords and use jewelry if necessary.

G

You can also try Trogs in Painted Caves. I trained provo there for quite a while with good gains.