• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Protip for Xel the Wanderer

Exodus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fireworks and Nudity do not mix well.

Have a Happy and Safe Holiday old friend :thumbup1:

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You do realize that Xel is only going to read the first three words. Right?! ;)

Exodus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I intentionally left out the word Sake in hopes that he would continue on in his quest for that beloved drink.

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fireworks and Nudity do not mix well.

Have a Happy and Safe Holiday old friend :thumbup1:
Hey, hey, thanks man! I hope everyone's fourth was great. I did a ton of grillin', and a lot of drinking. With all the food to be had, it was a blinkin' feast fit for the man, the legend, Hugh Hefner, et. al! Good times! Fortunately, I was semi-nude, so I wasn't able to fully partake of the celebration (I would've participated if I was fully nude... I'm just sayin'...:thumbup:), and I didn't want to get burned from the legal and illegal fireworks that was taking place all over the blinkin' place. I think I was just too involved in the grilling love. It must be some sort of primal thing, like eating haggis in the nude while running through the mystical land of the Sidhe. Something like that. Definitely a good day to reminisce and be thankful and humble for things that we sometimes take for granted.

The weekend isn't over, so let's getting inebriated! WOO HOO! This message has been approved by Lord British and his ponytail.