• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Prospector's Tools

C

Chicago847

Looking to buy LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of Prospector's Tools....Please let me know how many you have and your price.....Thanks in advance :)

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can do up to 160 (unless I find some more stashed away) not sure of pricing but does 100k sound about right?

I also have a load of gargoyle's pickaxes and sturdy shovels if you're interested in any of them :)

- thanks for the trade!

C

Chicago847

Thanks for the trade Jonathen........Still looking for LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS MORE Tools......Let me know how many you have and your price please Thanks in advance

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 32 of them for 20K. if you ANSWER to me i can sell tehm to you :D
Please let me know in ICQ
If not tell me clearly that you do not want to trade with me

C

Chicago847

Yes I want them but I have had problems with you in the past....I icq you like 100's of times but for some reason you never get my icq's ...it's almost like icq wont let you accept my icq's .....I dunno

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could do you another 25, and still interested in buying any surplus ingots you have ^^

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I want them but I have had problems with you in the past....I icq you like 100's of times but for some reason you never get my icq's ...it's almost like icq wont let you accept my icq's .....I dunno
I've received only one message in ICQ by William Jonhson some days ago. I've answered to him who he was and the meaning of message. But no other words. Silence. Are you William Johnson? :coco:
If yes, is too much to ask to you to tell me who are you and what you want?