• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Prosecutor Of Lady Amandine, The Knights Of The Crux Ansata

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
1 of 2 (and never thought either would ever be sold)

I hate to sell what is really the pride of my collection... I know how much time was devoted to the "argument" that Buck Oily got the opportunity to raise.... but a voluntary rl issue will be taking away most of my playing time for a long time. I have had a conviction for a little while that my "free time" would be better spent in other areas, so I need to focus on that. With that being said, I do not want the history this item is a reminder of to be lost, it should be on display for those who come along later to see... or that's my feeling on it.

Personal stuff outta the way.....

Auction will run until Sunday Nov. 18th at 8:00pm Est. I prefer all bids be made in this thread, the only way I will accept any outside bid is via icq and game identity has to be confirmed which is allowed to be published here along with the amount.

No buyout. Reserve - Met

Standard 10 minute rule will apply to auction end.

Good luck, and keep in mind proceeds from auction will go to a worthy cause.

Prosecutor of Lady Danica.jpg

Last edited:

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Would like to bring this item to Toad Town. It is very meaningful to our people, Queen Arya, Alexander, Yible, and I, who are all high ranking officials of the Crux Ansata.

I will offer 150mil and keep trying for it.

Last edited:

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would like to bring this item to Toad Town. It is very meaningful to our people, Queen Arya, Alexander, Yible, and I, who are all high ranking officials of the Crux Ansata.

I will offer 150mil and keep trying for it.
Bon, lemme know if you need assistance with gold, more than happy to help out Toad Town if need be!

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
You luck out Promathia,
I spoke to Bon by phone- he flew home from college and hes at work- his words were let Promathia have it ( I will be by to make sure this robe is in good hands)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
That it did. Was about like a prize fight watching 2 heavyweights go at it lol

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh... My... Gosh..... I would have NEVER thought this went for that much. Congrats Promathia and Kylie :)

Last edited:

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... Holy crap. o_O

It's hard enough to believe you sold the robe, let alone how much you got for it... Congrats!