• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Proposal for Bagball League (with sign up form)

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://www.blackdruid.com/html/bba/bbrules.htm Those are the rules and the guidelines for bagball.

My thought is to set up teams of 4,the more teams we get we can do championships to win gold and prizes,and a trophey. What i ask for you to do is to set up your team, if youd like to participate list your team here or icq me at 176782236 with the team you have. You can choose your own colors and name, get cheerleaders if you like!
It will be played at the luna bagball field,ill get the bagball for it and once at least 2 teams are set up then ill set the first game date. You are more than welcome to watch the first game.depending on the amount of teams we will set up a play scheulde and such,it wont last all year it will have a season like any sport,that will be my ultimate goal to have regular seasons of play.
This is for any who wish to play! So come and have fun.

First game date: to be announced

Team name:

Team Color(s) :

Team players:
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)

Cheerleaders(if any) :
1.)
2.)

(copy paste this and fill out areas for team info.)
(updated 1/6/08. 20 teams spots open)

A

Aang

<blockquote><hr>

Would anyone like to create a team with me?

Dixie

[/ QUOTE ]

A team of orcs sounds fun...

G

Perhaps day and time should be announced first in order to eliminate future RL conflicts.

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Perhaps day and time should be announced first in order to eliminate future RL conflicts.

[/ QUOTE ]

only reason ive not made a day and a time yet is beause i want to have some teams established first, i will give all adequate time to prepare once i have at least 2 teams set up.I will give minimum 2wks notice of the first game so it doesnt interfere with rl. ^.^

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just had a proposal to make this cross shard, dont let that make you scared to set up a team though. We can set it so you only play cats and any shard you do play on,many of us have characters on alternate shards anyway.
The characters need no skills to win just your team,if you have different friends on your different shard bring them into it ^.^
When we bring teams to catskills we can show our catskills pride if this is our main or home shard hehe. Again this has alot of potential for incredible catskills fun... and now cross shards fun!.
So set that team up, list it here for me and let have some fun!