• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Promotion suit levels

Z

ZippyW

Can anyone tell me where to find a list of each HQ and the different suit level promotions?

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Between the Stratics guides posted at the top of this forum and the guides from TT itself, you can find how many merits, bucks, notices, and options you need for each promotion level and also how many you get on each floor of the mint, room in the factory, the CGC, or DA etc with and without invasion. I'm thinking the promotion levels and how many merits needed etc is in the guide that TT puts out and the charts of what you get in HQs is in the Stratics guide. Very handy!!:thumbup1:

Z

ZippyW

Thanks Sally. I looked at the guides above, and what I was specifically looking for was the progression of suits for the Bossbot promotions. I have a friend working her way up and told her I had seen that list somewhere. I don't remember what the order was even for the sell suits! On the Boss HQ list above, it explains the best way to beat the CEO, but I didn't see a list of the actual suit progress. I'm probably just not seeing it, but I wanted to be able to tell her what to Google.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Not sure if this is what you mean but..... if you go to the players guide on the TT startup page, click on "cog guides", then "bossbots", and scroll down, you will see a chart with the progression of suits with the lowest and highest level of that particular bossbot. It tells you for instance flunky levels are 1-5, etc all the way up to Big Cheese. Hope this helps!!

Z

ZippyW

That's exactly what I was looking for! She was under the impression that Ambulance Chaser went to 10, but I told her I thought the next level was after 8, so we were looking for those lists! Thanks a lot.