• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problems with mining; mining skill 87% but only iron ore

B

BeJott

Hi there.

I've a problem with mining. Like I've written in the title I can't find any other ores apart from iron ore.
My skill is 87 and I've dug round about 2000 and more iron ores. I'm primarily digging in Minoc but I've tried in New Heaven and West Britain, too.
My Char is two days old. Yesterday evening I've removed my young status manually, because I've thought that's the reason, but no effect.
Can anybody help me or say me, what my problem is?

Thanks a lot and regards
an angry Miner :)

Edit: Sorry, wrong forum I think...

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only thing i can think of that is you are on a trial account. Only when you on full paying account you can get all colored ore.

L

Legacyee

Hi Bejott
You could try a gargoyles pickaxe or a prospectors tool that should tell you if can mine other ores :)