• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help Problems adding a guild

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I managed to create a guild the other day after several crashes and logouts. But it made it closed and I was unable to add banners. I deleted it and tried again today and now it won't allow me to choose a category. It is greyed out and none of the options are available

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Non-subscribers can only have one group, the one you deleted is only soft-deleted (hidden from view) and can only be fully removed by an Administrator. As for the ribbon, you can only show 1 guild ribbon at a time, as long as you are wearing a Squirrel Empire one, another can't be added. I can completely remove or if you wish restore the Guild you had created, your choice just let me know which you'd prefer.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Non-subscribers can only have one group, the one you deleted is only soft-deleted (hidden from view) and can only be fully removed by an Administrator. As for the ribbon, you can only show 1 guild ribbon at a time, as long as you are wearing a Squirrel Empire one, another can't be added. I can completely remove or if you wish restore the Guild you had created, your choice just let me know which you'd prefer.
Can you restore it to open? And I had tried to use my banner before accepting Squirrel one but was unable.
Anyway, thanks for your help!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Can you restore it to open? And I had tried to use my banner before accepting Squirrel one but was unable.
Anyway, thanks for your help!
It should be on the list again.