• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with Town Hall RSVP

T

Tazar

I am trying to RSVP for the town hall meeting in Austin and when I go to the RSVP page on the website, it asks "what country are you in?" with a drop-down menu...

The problem is that the only option in the drop down menu is the "what country are you in" question. If I leave the "only option" there and try to submit, I am told that I must answer that question - but again - there are no options to choose from and there is no way to type in your own selection...

Is there any other way to RSVP?

or am I the only one running into this problem?

Thanks for any input.

T

Tazar

Starting to think I am the only one with this problem... or the only one trying to go to the townhall!

Any suggestions?

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or could it be.... THAT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE GOING, IT BUGGED THE SYSTEM!?:thumbsup:

:sleep2:

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Starting to think I am the only one with this problem... or the only one trying to go to the townhall!

Any suggestions?
I have the exact same problem with trying to rsvp too.
but unless I can get a ride it looks like I won't be able to make this year either.:(

T

Tazar

If you happen to be in the Dallas Area and are heading to the Austin one, PM me. I know of a few cars heading down Saturday and returning Sunday and might be able to arrange something.

Safe Journeys!

J

Jeremy

Thanks for bringing this up - we're looking into it, but remember, you don't HAVE to RSVP to come! If you can't get the form to work, just show up anyway :)

T

Tazar

Thanks for bringing this up - we're looking into it, but remember, you don't HAVE to RSVP to come! If you can't get the form to work, just show up anyway :)

Oh... I'll be there regardless... beating down the doors if I have to! :wall:

I just wanted to make sure you have enough T-shirts! :please:

See you there I hope! :beer:

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you happen to be in the Dallas Area and are heading to the Austin one, PM me. I know of a few cars heading down Saturday and returning Sunday and might be able to arrange something.

Safe Journeys!

Thanks but I am bit too far off,I am in lubbock,wished I was in the dfw area though.:(

A

AesSedai

In the meantime, maybe we should send in feedback if we are going to a Town Hall?

(I haven't committed yet. Life happens sometimes. But I do hope to go and would love some snackies and even some swag if possible :))

L

Lord Drakelord

Who did ya have to email? I can't link through at all.:bowdown:
They email Jeremy. First to say they had a problem at the RSVP and that they were coming to the townhall. We are making up a list of questions for our folks that are coming to ask for us at our guild forum.

G

GAMBIT35

I am trying to RSVP for the town hall meeting in Austin and when I go to the RSVP page on the website, it asks "what country are you in?" with a drop-down menu...

The problem is that the only option in the drop down menu is the "what country are you in" question. If I leave the "only option" there and try to submit, I am told that I must answer that question - but again - there are no options to choose from and there is no way to type in your own selection...

Is there any other way to RSVP?

or am I the only one running into this problem?

Thanks for any input.
Don't worry, I'm sure they will have plenty of nachos for all 15 of you.

A

AesSedai

7 for snarky
but trumped by 10 for predictability
and 2 for originality
9 of 30 (the 10 didn't bode too well) ~ your cumulative score is:

3.33!

You could be in gold medal contention!
Hurray for the snark race UOlympiads!
This game was brought to you in-part by MythicBC.
Next up: the 'joke' race. Who will win? Stay tuned for more.

U

ultima online

i dont know why it even asks that question, they only ever hold them in one country now anyway. We haven't had one in the U.K since ML was being released. Maybe we should all save up and buy EA/Mythic a new map!