• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with the Auction Safe

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just so happens that a few days ago I was wandering around, maybe hitting a few runes on the floor in Luna, and I stopped by one of the many auction houses popping up everywhere. Well, I thought I'd place a bid in one of them and promptly forgot all about it.

So, I log in this afternoon with the following message:

"You have won an auction for torture rack south deed! Your bid amount of 0plat and 1000001gp won the auction. You have 3 days from the end of the auction to claim your item or it will be lost."

My problem is, I don't remember where the auction house is anymore !

I swear I wasn't drinking very much ale when I placed that bid.

How do I tell where I can pick up my torture rack?

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just so happens that a few days ago I was wandering around, maybe hitting a few runes on the floor in Luna, and I stopped by one of the many auction houses popping up everywhere. Well, I thought I'd place a bid in one of them and promptly forgot all about it.

So, I log in this afternoon with the following message:

"You have won an auction for torture rack south deed! Your bid amount of 0plat and 1000001gp won the auction. You have 3 days from the end of the auction to claim your item or it will be lost."

My problem is, I don't remember where the auction house is anymore !

I swear I wasn't drinking very much ale when I placed that bid.

How do I tell where I can pick up my torture rack?
it shouldn't take you three days to hit every house on the Shard. start walkin . . .

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
it shouldn't take you three days to hit every house on the Shard. start walkin . . .
LOL Let this be a lesson to not drink and bid! But ya the auction system needs serious work. Perhaps a map could drop in your pack when you win. Now if you don't find it in 3 days does your money get refunded? Doesn't sound like it. Now what if you have an auction and then make your house private when the auction closes? Just wondering....

Balrog

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
They also need to add a bid confirmation gump. Or at the very least give us some commas when entering a bid.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another minor problem, the Hidden names on the bid list start with the wrong letters. My first bid matched the T******** below, the following bidder was B********, my bid after that is shown as B******** instead of T*******. At the Pawnshop outside the west side of the Siege Luna bank area.