• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with Teleport Pads & Dropping Plants

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

I have a pair of teleporters on the 3rd floor of my house that I hid by placing plants on top of them. My problem is that one of the teleport pads keeps rising to the top with the plant that's above it actually ending up beneath it. Is there any way to stop this plant from falling beneath the pad? I've tried raising it using a deco tool, but it never stays. The plant keeps falling beneath it.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have a pair of teleporters on the 3rd floor of my house that I hid by placing plants on top of them. My problem is that one of the teleport pads keeps rising to the top with the plant that's above it actually ending up beneath it. Is there any way to stop this plant from falling beneath the pad? I've tried raising it using a deco tool, but it never stays. The plant keeps falling beneath it.
Try putting a gaza mat down on the teleporter first. And some tiles are just really annoying like that. I had to raise one of mine 3 times before it would stay above the teleporter.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and part of it may be the plant type... water plants and campions just love to hug the ground and I generally need to raise them more than others

C

Connor_Graham

I'll try the goza mat thing and see if that works, thanks. I've raised this particular plant at least a half dozen times and it just refuses to stay above the teleporter.