• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with Power-Hour ?

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've noticed that when my pet is in power hour, the gains are a bit more, but the time between gains is a lot longer. So I feel that power hour really means nothing.

Right now, in power hour, my pet has gone about 2 minutes without a gain. Devs, please see about making this better for us.

Turbo

Adventurer
I found power hour seems to double the max gains you can get from any single thing. For eg when fighting navrey outside power hour it would get 1.25% per gain and stop gaining after getting 25%. I would have to kill the navrey and when the next one spawns get another 25% from that.

During power hour my pet's gains were 2.5% per gain and i could get 50% training per nav before it had to be killed. The other thing i noticed was when training a 1 and 2 slot pet on navrey it would be a long time between gains and less per gain but as soon as the pet hit 3 slots it would get its full 25 or 50% in about 5-10 min so slot seems to relate to gains with difficulty of the enemy.

When my 2 slot pet was fighting swoop which is a lot lower tier enemy it gained less per gain as you expect but it gained a lot faster. Seems to be similar to the mechanic of training a pet's wrestle where there is a sweet spot for gains based off your pet and the enemy's wrestle and if theirs is too high you can still gain but at a much slower rate.

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
I found power hour seems to double the max gains you can get from any single thing. For eg when fighting navrey outside power hour it would get 1.25% per gain and stop gaining after getting 25%. I would have to kill the navrey and when the next one spawns get another 25% from that.

During power hour my pet's gains were 2.5% per gain and i could get 50% training per nav before it had to be killed. The other thing i noticed was when training a 1 and 2 slot pet on navrey it would be a long time between gains and less per gain but as soon as the pet hit 3 slots it would get its full 25 or 50% in about 5-10 min so slot seems to relate to gains with difficulty of the enemy.

When my 2 slot pet was fighting swoop which is a lot lower tier enemy it gained less per gain as you expect but it gained a lot faster. Seems to be similar to the mechanic of training a pet's wrestle where there is a sweet spot for gains based off your pet and the enemy's wrestle and if theirs is too high you can still gain but at a much slower rate.
Yeah I've stopped at 25% per kill in power hour to, I'd say its so you cant abuse the hour farming a boss lol