• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

problem with pincos

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
being using pincos for about a week (its fantastic) all my characters are ok except one , on this character the mouse scrokk wheel wouldnt zoom in the screan so i went to opptions and pressed reset , now evry time i log in with the character uo crashes if i change to default ui i can play him as normal but evry time i load pincos ui he crashes instant any help would be appreciated

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
being using pincos for about a week (its fantastic) all my characters are ok except one , on this character the mouse scrokk wheel wouldnt zoom in the screan so i went to opptions and pressed reset , now evry time i log in with the character uo crashes if i change to default ui i can play him as normal but evry time i load pincos ui he crashes instant any help would be appreciated
there is no need to reset... just go into the user settings -> input and change the mouse wheel function...

OR

just delete the character profile from my documents.

Reset will destroy all the video settings for ALL your characters and sometimes crash because is too much data to handle for the game :D

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
al ready pressed the reset on the options when that character was on since then he crashes instanf can only log on wuth him using default ui all other characters are ok

cabt find character profile ,sorry could you explain to a simple man im using vista

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
al ready pressed the reset on the options when that character was on since then he crashes instanf can only log on wuth him using default ui all other characters are ok

cabt find character profile ,sorry could you explain to a simple man im using vista
My Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\User Data\<shard name>\<your account name>

then delete the file with your character name...