• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with GGS or any skill gain?

U

UOKaiser

Is it my imagination but is anybody else having problems with ggs gain or any other gain lately?

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not having any problems - everything seems to be creeping along at the same rate.

U

UOKaiser

Weird. am used to logging in and getting my ggs gains with np. Havent being able to get one at all lately. Now am extensively trying to to get a necro gain and no go so far. So neither my tamer was able get ggs gain or my necro ggs gain. Am trying to see if I can get anything with some active training. Am definetly not making any newbie mistakes while trying to gain.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am not getting ggs with my poisoning skill I had it stoned and just put it on my thief and started poisoning shurikans and am not getting ggs at all and this is with deadly poison and my skill is 83.7 and poisoning has not been used in 2 or 3 months

U

UOKaiser

Received a .1 after the 300th try casting lich form. Definetly missed the ggs. Looks like only regular raising. But my ggs should of come on my first try. I havent tried getting ggs on this character since before patch So it's long overdue.

+.1 after the 500th try now. Previous stated regular skill gain is working but ggs is no where in sight.

U

UOKaiser

I believe ggs kicked in but i will know for sure tom. Looks like ggs was reseted after the patch so will need to spend some time in uo before ggs goes it's normal rate. Well thats my theory. Wont know for sure till tom after i try a ggs gain with this character.