• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

problem with add on trees

V

VanQa

Can someone confirm the tiles used for the following trees are changed: Cherry, Apple and Peach. I was changing some minor things in my home and now i cant place these trees back where they were :( Strange thing is that the new trees i can still place !

The warning i get is: you can't place the multi-tile addon at the entrance

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If they're usually on the very east side of the house that could be the problem. A few months back they changed it so add-ons cant be placed on the easternmost tile.

V

VanQa

Bugger... goes for the most south side too now then. *shakes fists* why change something that was not broken !!! :/ Really odd it only happens to cherry, peach and apple tho :( I really wish now i hadn't replaced them to fix some minor things in my home :(

belgare231

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you using the old 2d client to place? I was getting the "entrance" error message when trying to place a cocoa tree next to a southern corner, however when I tried placing in SA client I had no trouble. Might try that.