Problem communicating with uo

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
K i had to uninstall & reinstall uo today :( after that it patched to 6.0.6.1 (patch 71)

when i try to log in, I get a message sayin a prob with uoassist

*It appears the data stream has changed.
This MAY require an update to UOASSIST.dll for Uoassist to function correctly.
Hit Enter & log into the game & try uoassist.
If you have problems using UOAssist look for updates at tugsoft & the auto-updater info screen.
Press enter to continue.*

when i click ok it says

*There is some problem communicating with Origin. Please restart Ultima Online & try again.*

I did but still the same message :(

any help on fixin this?

Im sorry if this has been asked & answered before or is in the wrong place, but i looked on ehre & couldnt find anything

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
k im fixed... I guess theres someitmes a prob when using 9th ani to reinstall :( (yah i forgot tho mention what disc i used to install with) friend sent me a copy of an older version of the client & im all good now :)

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
Just FYI, you issue was you were not fully patched. The current client is 6.0.10.0