[Sold] Probably the best Legendary Ring in Game!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
As we have all figured out by now Antiqued can actually last for months even years if you just PVP and care for it properly. With that said, HOLY WHAT!@

Bids will not be accepted by Michael Dangerous, Sibble or Harrypotterfan.

HIGH BID 110m
BUY OUT 500m

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria
Nice find, didn't think i'd see one like that one in a while. I had one similar

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
Its nice but its missing a few things. The one above is alot better.

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 17, 2012
4 fcr and 35ep are both kinda pointless, not really a need for more then 25ep, and if it were 1/3 instead of just 4fcr, then i would consider it the best ring

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
4 fcr and 35ep are both kinda pointless, not really a need for more then 25ep, and if it were 1/3 instead of just 4fcr, then i would consider it the best ring
So what ur saying is one of the 2 that u told me on ICQ were the best? C'mon dude....

I'm not going to be able to keep trusting ur judgement on things if u think these are better than that! Only case u can make is the SSI but all templates dont require it...

http://community.stratics.com/threa...0ssi-20fire-resists-140-luck-15-provo.327318/

http://community.stratics.com/threads/crazy-helm-and-ring.325862/

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Nov 4, 2012
Atlantic
knightsofthevalorianorder.weebly.com
I have cleaned this thread up a bit, please keep it on topic, discussing the ring is fine, but insulting what other people are selling repeatedly can be considered trolling.

Thanks

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
Mith why don't u just ask kiss and I go bid on this, or contact either of us to sell?

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
My bid withdrawn in honor of kiss

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
I thought sibble is a legit guy. Did he die too many times to you to troll you around?

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
I thought sibble is a legit guy. Did he die too many times to you to troll you around?
He's obviously mad about his 2 deaths at Ocllo Arena. One of them 4v me and Vlad. That's a whole nother discussion though so I'll keep this about the jewel!

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
Buyout has been reached. Thank you all for your interest.

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 10, 2007
Did mith ICQ you to post that comment? Nvm I already know. Seriously tho, where did you pull Sibble's name from in this thread?

EDIT:
Nvm, i see it now, in the refused bidders for no reason. Still tho, first question stands.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 23, 2003
Did mith ICQ you to post that comment? Nvm I already know. Seriously tho, where did you pull Sibble's name from in this thread?

EDIT:
Nvm, i see it now, in the refused bidders for no reason. Still tho, first question stands.
Sibble put a fake bid in that he had no intention of paying. It was removed genius. By looking at your post and your inability to stay alive fighting against me, my guess is you may be a little slow so I'll be gentle. Try harder to keep up though please.

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 10, 2007
Sibble put a fake bid in that he had no intention of paying. It was removed genius. By looking at your post and your inability to stay alive fighting against me, my guess is you may be a little slow so I'll be gentle. Try harder to keep up though please.
My inability to stay alive fighting you has more to do with the 10 ppl you have around you and alot less to do with someone who wont get in an arena vs. me alone on ANY temp. Destination: You. Question still stands why he posted that a long time after the post was modded the way he did.

Honestly though before this thread gets modded. I would love it if mith is possibly held to the same standards as the ppl he is complaining about. This isnt the PVP forums. 5% trade and 95% pvp shouldnt be an allowed thing. Especially when its yellow journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.