• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Probably the Best crafted AI weap i've seen (ubws leafblade)

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

on atlantic

Auction ends June 8th at 8pm EST

starting bid is 50mil

Thanks

150mil buyout

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
surprised this item has no interest. not fully sure why. tempted to give it to some newby dexer at yew gate and make his day

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really really like this weapon and am also not sure why there isn't more interest either. It is max mod in 5 usable areas four of which are really desired and UBWS would be good for all of the 20 split butchers out there. A sixth desirable property almost max and then the exceptional bonus 40 DI. If nothing else its a great nostalgia piece of what a weapon should have been like pre-splinters and this is obviously a runic piece not an imbued piece but I bet you made this pre-runics too in a time when a weapon anywhere near this quality was one in a million.

Is it really people only pvp with splintering weapons now and anything else just isn't an option?

KingHen

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Splinting is nice, but can be a crutch for those who failed before splinting ;)
10m, this weap could make me take my old friend off the shelf for a spin...

KingHen

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
didnt see the start of 50, my bad
been spinning through your auctions too fast lol

Lemley

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm interested, play a Harby orc...makes it cooler for me :)
Make me a deal at a better price? I can beat the 10m offer,but not willing to go anywhere near 50.

AIM: crlemleylg