• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(probably) A dumb question

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the CC, when doing alchemy, all I need in inventory are the regs, a single potion bottle, and the mortar/pestle. I hit the mortar/pestle, do a single combine, empty the bottle into the keg, re-hit the mortar/pestle, and hit (depending on uses left) make max or make 99, and it automatically fills the keg...

I attempt to do the same thing in the EC, and all it does is fill the bottle - is there a way to have the same functionality in the EC as in the CC? I do a load of plants, and it would be nice to have my alchy's on both accounts going at the same time...

F

Fink

It works for me so I'm not sure how to advise you.

You can just use a stack of empty bottles instead of an empty keg, then drop the filled stack onto an empty keg when you're finished grinding. I know it's not exactly what you're asking for but it should work.

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It works for me so I'm not sure how to advise you.

You can just use a stack of empty bottles instead of an empty keg, then drop the filled stack onto an empty keg when you're finished grinding. I know it's not exactly what you're asking for but it should work.
/em has a D'oh moment...

yes, this is a valid option (the 100 bottle option)... not entirely sure why I didn't think of it.

I'm *SLOWLY* trying to transition over to the EC - there's a lot of raw power there that isn't available in the CC. But a lot of it seems to be like learning how to walk again...

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After you done 1 bottle, move it in the empty keg. Then after you make more potions, all potions will go straight into the keg. Works for me in the EC too.