• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Prizes Announced for Backpack Art and Dress the Paperdoll Contests!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Backpack Art Contest Theme: Dragons! (very broad I know... do whatever you want with it)

First Place: A Long Time Lost Relic From Lord British Castle - golden dress form
Second Place: A Long Lost And Forgotten Trinket Adorned With Images Of The Eight Talismans Of Sir Cabrius - wearable talisman AND A Sash Sewn With The Kingsguard Insignia Signifying The Rank Of Private - gargoyle talisman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vendor Dress Contest Theme: Neverland (note you can ask for a vendor for the contest without using it to sell anything)

First Place gets FIRST pick from:
(Second Place gets the other item)
1. Robust Acidic Blood Of Drix'in The Scourge
2. Spellbook - Glacial Blessed FULL Spellbook

Contest Rewards.png

Special Thanks:
Special thanks for donating to the prizes of these two events go to:
@Smoot
@Longtooths
@Dregg
@Olcher
And well... me ;)

Most of all Please Everyone! Have fun!

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You are free to do your backpack art in a vendor bought backpack and submit it separately from your sale vendor..
Backpack Art Contest Sunday May 17th 2pm EST - Winner decided
Vendor Paper Doll Contest Sunday May 17th 4pm EST - Winner decided
In a thread right here is more information. There will also be a live auction you can click here for information on that one and also a silent auction that Nail's posted about here

Hope everyone has a little pre-jubilee fun. Hang out get to know each other. Ignore the griefers and just have a good time. We have a really big bush, a bon fire, picnic tables and the ale doth flow!
Things you can find at the rares jubilee:

:banana: :cheerleader: :danceb::pancakes: :sword::beer::moo: :ymca:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Only two entries for the backpack art contest? There are pretty good prizes!!

Also, help me out folks. If you are entering the paper doll contest please name the shop after the character or theme you are entering as. Don't forget the theme of the contest is "Neverland"
OR!!!
Post a screenshot of your vendor right here!! (absolutely MUST be one of the vendors in one of the vendor houses in the rares fest)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
*drum roll*
Winners!
First place for a very realistic version of Rufio from Neverland @Restless Dreadnaught!!!!
Second place for a fun looking Peter Pan is @Quacklebush
Congratulations gentlemen! See me to claim your
prizes!

doll contest.png

For our backpack art contest we had only 2 entries but the amount of effort was ON POINT!
Congratulations to our winners for having the hands steady enough and the creativity to create such amazing art just using everyday UO items!

First place again goes to @Restless for his amazing dragon!
Second place goes to @AntiquarianNuja I may not be able to pronounce your name in vent and I don't have your backpack art talent either! Well done to both of our entrants thank you so much for participating!

backpack art.png

Last edited: