• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Private Island...

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahoy,

This is more if an interest check than a price check, but I am the proud owner of a private island with a beach (I call it Ebi Island - I believe it means prawn or shrimp in Japanese). I own the only available housing plots on the island (two). I am very found of my island, but I have been working on some other role playing characters and think I might want to use my second housing plot in a different location. Certainly not necessary, but something I have been considering.

I would like to see if there is anyone interested in owning either of the two plots, co-owning the island together. I would request that either owner be given first option to buy the other out should the opportunity come up, but of course there is no way to enforce such a request.

I would also consider selling both plots (the entire island) should there be any interested parties.

PM, ICQ or reply if interested.

Thank ye,

Schuyler

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some additional information:
Island location: 22o51'N x 67o25'W
Larger Plot: 13X13
Smaller Plot: 7X11

B

Beleg Megil

The Elven religion forbids owning property that resembles anatomy. Clearly, your island resembles an ear. I am afraid I must pass. I already feel guilty enough about owning a "penisula". I'd show the map image but it may not make it past the censors.

Anyway, good luck!

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*chuckles*

I can imagine your situation... and the interesting challenges presented should you ever try to sell your... umm... peninsula.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fun Fact, I owned that island before you but at that point I wasn't able to place a plot that was as big as yours for some reason regardless of having the money, I called it Scarst island or Hook Island sense it's obviously a hook.

Deranigan / my brother owned the smaller plot until i move than he took a larger one, I was also the one who put the rune in the UP's library. haha