• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Princess Maxie McMuffin

• Thread starter Fangs McWolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Fangs McWolf

Show thyself. :)

She's obviously a visitor here in some way or another because on Tues, July 8th, 2008, she was at the CFO doors and knew the phrases for 'identifying' herself as a Stratics member. So I'm wondering, who is it?

Edit
Managed to SF her. She is bibslady.

Welcome to Stratics. :)

S

SSniffleslam

It is not I....but I've probably confused everyone tonight...playing all different toons!!

Right now I'm waiting at the doors as Little Furball Freckletoon...and the kiddo is playing as mom...

B

bibslady

Hi! It's me Princess Maxie McMuffin! AKA...bibslady. I was thinking about rejoining here as Princess Maxie McMuffin to avoid confusion. What do you think?

I'll post a picture as soon as I can figure out where to find my "F9 pictures" on my computer! LOL

I'm pretty new here. Very quiet, but I love to read the posts. I've been able to make 2 of the weekend runs, but yesterday I kept disconnecting. Went on CFO run tonight and it was great!! So nice not to have to keep trying to *knock the helmet back off*!!! I loved it.

Hope you see you all soon...

Princess Maxie McMuffin, pink cat, 108 Laugh points. (trapless) maxed on everything except drop.

S

SSniffleslam

I'll post a picture as soon as I can figure out where to find my "F9 pictures" on my computer! LOL
Here's the path for screenshots using F9

C:\Program Files\Disney\Disney Online\Toontown

(The file will be a jpg named "screenshot"....very original...but that makes it easy...)

You can also always use printscreen and paste it into paint....

F

Fangs McWolf

If you are running Windows, do this:
Start / Run, then in the "Open" box type:
C:\Program Files\Disney\Disney Online\Toontown

That will open a window with all the screenshots. :)

K

Kippy

Welcome to Stratics :D

I'm sure you will like our great little group here (well... not so little anymore)
Have fun! Hope you enjoy.

Chanty :)